- The battle begins! Zoro vs Kuina! -

They passed by a house where there were children and one older man, they practiced Zoe recognized the sounds of the training and she missed it in a way. "Hi Zoro-nee, I think someone is training here somewhere" she said. Zoro looked at the house where the kids were practicing and said "I think it's dojo" Zoe waited in response and then said quietly "I wonder what they are learning there...". Zoro smiled at her and said "I think it's a doo of learning sword art or something... Do you want to try this place?". Zoe laughed and nodded as Zoro grabbed her hand and dragged her after him. They were standing at the entrance to that dojo and then Zoro shouted "Hey! We're here to challenge the dojo!" Zoe sighed and said "sorry we are not here to challenge the dojo" she said and stressed we before she went on to say "he is here to challenge you but I would love to learn here". The man who ran the dojo smiled lightly at Zoe before Zoro rolled his eyes a little and said "Let someone strong come out, and fight me!". The man who ran the dojo laughed and said "a kid who wants to challenge a dojo... it's not something you see every day." Zoro calmed down a bit and said "Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid! In the village near here I am invincible!" Zoe laughed slightly at her brother's statement. "Very well the battle is obtained." Said the dojo director.

Then Zoro went on to say "If I win, me and my sister will get the dojo!" The dojo director nodded and asked "And if you lose?" Zoro stopped thinking but he couldn't think of anything. Then Zoe went on to say "What do you think if you lose you will learn here with me? After all if you win it means you have nothing to learn but if you lose it means you have something to learn and you will learn here with me!". Zoro looked at his little sister and smiled, her idea was pretty good as he would beat no matter what the result. He loved things like that and was completely confident in himself but he could not help but worry that something would happen to her. "Um... a-ah ..." he said thoughtfully between them and said "yes! If I lose I will study here with her!". Zoro crossed his arms when the dojo director started talking "Okay. And now... Kuina !" A girl with black and blue hair went out to them while accidentally dropping some children who were standing in her way. "Yes, Dad?" She asked him. Zoro got upset and shouted "What ?! Aren't you going to fight me ?!". Zoe put a hand on her brother's shoulder and replied "You asked to fight if the strongest person in the dojo is a guy who is probably the Sensei is not part of the dojo" Zoro calmed down a bit when the dojo owner smiled and said "Kuina is a girl but she is stronger than all the adults In the dojo.I say it, even as her parent... "Zoe laughed softly before saying" so you better watch out Zoro "Zoro hit his sister and gave her a light nod even though he knew she could not see it. "OK!" Shouted Zoro the dojo director moved a bit stubbornly and said "so please go inside". Zoro went up the stairs and then turned to his sister who handed him her walking stick, he did so and put him aside as he helped her up. Stairs were among her only weaknesses but she is learning and getting better at it. Zoe grabbed her stick back and stood next to Zoro.

Zoro went after the dojo director and after Zoro went Zoe, Zoro stopped in front of a barrel full of wooden swords "Can I use what I want?" He asked. The dojo manager nodded, Zoro spat aside the straw in his mouth and went to pick up the swords as a big smile spread across his face. Zoe clung to the wall near her ascent and sat there quietly. Zoro took a few swords in each hand and three in his mouth when the principal and teacher declared "Okay, so let's get started!" Zoe sighed quietly as he already knew what was going to happen. "Okay! Let's get started!" Exclaimed Zoro as the three wooden swords were still in his mouth. The other children in the dojo sat there next to Zoe while watching a battle that begins with a bit of confusion. "Bow before the gods!" Announced the principal. Zoro and Kuina bowed to the shelf if the little temple. While bowing one of the swords in Zoro's mouth fell. Kuina used a brother sword and that's also what Zoe wanted to learn. Back in her original world she also learned one sword style and she was among the best in her class. "What an idiot..." The kids whispered next to her and it annoyed her a little but she kept quiet. "Bow to one another!" The principal announced again. Zoro and Koenia bowed to each other and again another wooden sword fell from Zoro's mouth and made Zoe squeal quietly. Zoro smiled a little at his sister's laugh but he still remained focused on kuina. "Get started!" The manager announced, they both took a fighting position and were about to start fighting.

kuina swung her sword at Zoro who blocked the attack with the help of the many swords in his hand but after two or three more strokes the swords flew and he was strong. He stood up to the pen and looked angrily at Quania who remained expressionless and Zoe who remained with her usual quiet, creepy smiling face. "Damn!" Zoro murmured to himself as he got up and grabbed two of the wooden swords and grabbed a fighting position. Koenia and the manager were a little shocked by Zoro's pretty successful stance. "Did you learn the two-sword technique before?" kuina asked him at the slightly thin work holding her sword. Zoe could tell she was a little stressed by her voice. "No! Today is my first battle ever with a bamboo sword!" Zoro announced a little nervously. Zoe nodded in approval, the principal smiled and asked "is this the first time today?" Zoro nodded to him. Zoro was a little stressed when he said to himself in 'I am strong! And I'm going to be even stronger! I refuse... I refuse to lose when my sister is here! '.

Yes, Zoro did not care if it was a boy or a girl fighting against him, he knew it was wrong to judge an opponent by gender and even if he did not accept it Zoe would force him to believe that she believed so and he did not want to annoy her. Zoe does not get upset easily but when she is angry it is one of the scariest things in the world. And Zoro did not accidentally want to summon the devil so he listened to her and concluded with her on this issue.

He ran to kuina quickly, kuina grabbed her sword and then lowered it in a simple motion and it hit Zoro in the middle of the face. There was a thump and it started to worry Zoe a little even though he knew he would be fine. "Ouch..." said one of the children who was sitting next to her and watching among the mirrors. Asked another boy who had watched the battle as well. Zoe smiled and replied "because Zoro-nee doesn't entertain easily." It was quiet for a few more moments before the dojo director exclaimed "The battle is over!". Zoe a bit on her feet but did not leave her place that Kwonia started talking "he's like a pig" Zoe giggled a little at her description. "Come now, kuina!" Said the dojo director but Kwonia went on to say "it's 10 years too early for an amateur like you to use the style of two swords!". Zoro tightened his grip on his swords as he angrily looked at kuina. Zoro's hands began to tremble with anger.

I know it was a very long episode but I think it's still a good episode. So what do you think? If you liked it, write me your opinion in the comments below. Have a good day, bye!

Or yes and sorry if there are spelling errors and all that.