- Zoe's Battles -

"I'm sorry!" exclaimed kunia "I'm sorry, I was frustrated and did not know what I said! Do not worry Zoe, the pig has already put me back on the right track" She apologized. "Hey! What do you mean pig !?" Exclaimed Zoro in response. Zoe giggled and wiped away her tears before saying "Okay... I have a request..." Zoro and kunia  looked at Zoe curiously and motioned for her to keep talking. "I ... well... I know you may not like the idea but I thought we might be able to fight. I trained a lot and I just want to prove to myself that I can do it." Zoro was surprised that his sister never wanted to stand in his way and did not just want to fight but he nodded and smiled in agreement. He thought maybe she could finally understand that she's a great fencer. But of course he's not going to relieve her at all and so too kunia she thought but both were also a little proud of Zoe even though they did not know why they felt that way.

First thing Zoe fought against kunia, the two bowed to each other before pulling out their swords. Zoe took a deep breath, her hands that were slightly shaking became immediately stable and she began to make her voices. At that time Zoro sat together with Zoe's crow on the side and watched the battle. The two ran towards each other and started attacking each other. They blocked each other's attacks perfectly so the battle progressed nowhere. Then Zoe tried something she jumped up and tried to attack kunia from above but it did not really work because kunia blocked it and sent her to fly back a bit. Zoe sighed and ran back to kunia who was preparing for her next attack. And so the two continued to fight but as the battle went on it became clearer to them that they were equal in power. Then at the end of their swords flew aside and at that moment it was pretty clear that they were equal.

"We are equal in power," Zoe said. kunia looked at Zoro who seemed to have exploded with pride before saying "yes then if we are equal I do not think you will have a problem beating this pig". Zoe laughed quietly as Zoro got upset and exclaimed "Stop calling me a pig!". Then again as always the two began to quarrel. At that moment Zoe wondered if the situation would be the same when Zoro would fight Sanji.

Now Zoe had to fight against her brother, she swallowed the lump that was in her throat and the series her soul from the previous battle. She did not really like the idea of ​​fighting her brother but she had to do it. They bowed to each other and prepared for battle. Zoe tightened her grip on the sword as she began to make her voices again. Zoro of course attacked Rishon, he ran uphill and tried to attack her but she jumped up and tried to attack him in the same attack she tried in her battle with kunia. Zoro managed to block it but in contrast to kunia Zoro was pushed back a bit. She landed and continued to smile her smile as if nothing had read it was the moment when Wai's smile no longer felt really cute to Zoro probably because of the situation that did not really match such a smile. They ran into each other and blocked each other's attacks but then read something... For a moment it looked like Zoro was going to win when he was about to flip Zoe Mida's sword. Zoe's eyes narrowed and she immediately tightened her grip on the sword. She dodged to the side and jumped on Zoro with her sword. Zoro blocked her blade but since he did not expect this sudden attack, he grabbed the medicine a bit and as a result his swords just flew out of his hands.

Zoro was quite surprised by his little sister's fighting skills, of course he was super proud of her. But he was also quite surprised that this fight was among the only ones he had if Zoe and from these few fights alone he could understand that no matter how scared or insecure she was before the fight as soon as the fight started she became focused. This truth was a fact that was common to both of them.

Then Zoe fell to her knees from a slight exhaustion and it bothered Zoro a bit and he wanted to help her get up but she insisted she was fine. She got up her legs still a little shaking, she put in the sword of her sheath god and went to sit down near kunia. Her crow returned to settle on Zoe's head. "It was amazing! I knew you could beat him" Zoe smiled and nodded as she said "thank you kunia". Then they kept talking before Zoe suddenly fell asleep. This night and in general this day were very tiring for her and for them as well.

Zoro smiled at the sight of his old sister, she looked so cute after another minute or two he said goodbye to Kwania and dragged Zoe on his back back to their house. It was like another workout for him and Zoe too was pretty easy so that was not a problem for Zoro. In a few minutes they were home. Zoro put both of their swords aside and also kunia flew and fell asleep again inside her club that was in Zoe's bedside table. Zoro put Zoe in her bed and covered her before going to bed on his own.

---------------------------------------

Hi friends yes I post two episodes a day. Surprising right? Good on you worry hell did not freeze. At least not yet ...

Sorry if there is a misuse of words .

Comment me if you liked these chapters and if you want me to put out the book about Ace's sister write me a bye!