Not Real Marriage?

There in the lawn of Hospital Arnav have arranged a small dinner for both of them.

Khushi gasped seeing the arrangements. Her eyes are twinkling with happiness. 

"You did this". Khushi asked Arnav.

Arnav nodded his head smilingly, seeing her face shining with happiness.

"Thank you so much Arnav. I love you. Love you a lot." She hugged him. 

"Come let's go and enjoy the evening." He took her to the place, where he spread a blanket on the floor along with their dinner. 

Carefully he made Khushi sit on the blanket. He also sat beside her. 

"Do you like it, Angel?" Arnav asks Khushi who is enjoying the night sky while eating her favourite golgappe. 

"Like? I loved it. It's so romantic and awesome." Arnav's heart fluttered with happiness seeing the smile of his Angel.

He took out his mobile and clicked the pic of night sky

"The dark sky is looking like a fluffy blanket

Over us, and the 

Stars over on it are like sparkles,

And thus makes us,

Sitting

Under the blanket of stars,

On this summer night." 

"Wow. When did you become poet Arnav?" Khushi asked him, listening to his words.

"A human will become a poet,story writer and everything while being in love. Now let me post on our Instagram." He posts the night sky along with the small poetry.

"Done, posted." He kept his mobile back.

After spending some time in the garden gazing stars ,they ate their dinner and returned back into the hospital.

The romance of Arshi was also seen my someone else from far. That person smiled seeing them and thought to reveal the real truth to Arnav tomorrow morning itself.

Next day: 

Arnav gets an anonymous call,while he is chatting with Nani and Khushi.

Phone conversation:

"Hello..who is this?"

"Hello ASR. My name is Samrat." 

"But, I don't know anyone named Samrat." Arnav says to the caller.

"I knew it ASR. You don't know about me,but I know you very much. I want to talk with you something very important." Samrat says.

"About what you want to talk with me?" Arnav asks frowning.

"About your Wife Sheetal." Samrat says in a stern tone.

"About Sheetal? What you know about her?" Arnav questions him desperately.

"Everything ASR. I know everything about her." Samrat answers immediately understanding the desperation in Arnav's voice.

"Meet me in the city hospital immediately."