Mandhira gets Kidnapped!

Mandira who went to buy some things didn't return till 3pm. 

Sheetal who came back by 3pm got to know about this and started to get worried.

Khushi was still in Raizada Mansion only on Nani's instance. 

By the time Sheetal comes back home, Arnav and Khushi are in the study room on the pretext of some work.

Study room

Arnav and Khushi are working on something, Meanwhile Arnav gets a call from Karan. He says" Arnav, my friend Work is done." 

A devilish smirk formed on his face. Khushi too noticed this.

He cut the call and started to count" 1...2...3…" then someone ran into the study room bursting the doors. 

"Arnav….arnav ….please save my Mom...I don't know where she is, she has gone shopping and still hasn't returned back." She got a call as soon as she finished speaking.

Lifting the call she rushed out from there,she didn't notice Khushi who was in the room and got amused seeing her. But the smirk on Arnav's face increased more. 

"What is happening Arnav?" She asked, amused.

"Show has started, Baby. Each and everyone is going to pay for whatever they have done?" Arnav said, gritting his teeth.

Khushi understood what he meant.

Arnav dialed to Karan and said something to him, after cutting the call, he called Khushi" Come Angel let's go. I want to take you to some special place."  Khushi frowned, listening to him, nevertheless followed him.

After bidding bye to everyone, Arnav and Khushi went out.

While traveling Khushi is blabbering constantly, asking where are we going? 

"Stop Angel, you will get to know in some time." Arnav said.

He stopped the car in front of a beautiful penthouse. Arnav came out of the car, coming to Khushi's side he opened the door for Khushi to come out. 

He held her hand and  entered into the big garden of the penthouse. 

Khushi got mesmerized seeing the beautiful garden,

"Wow, it is so beautiful, Arnav."  She said enjoying the peaceful atmosphere.

"Ya, So beautiful." He said seeing the mesmerizing beauty in front of him.

Khushi sensed his gaze and got shy. Then her eyes landed on the car which was near the entrance. 

She looked at Arnav and asked him" Arnav whose car is this?" 

"My Angel's surprise." Arnav said looking at Khushi who widened her hazel eyes and opened her mouth like always 'o'. 

"Bu...but a few days ago only you surprised me with scooty right? Then why this Car now?" Khushi asked him, looking at the new surprise of her love.

"That is not for you. And that is not the range of ASR'S love. There was a reason for bringing that scooty as a gift on that day." Arnav revealed the real reason behind the gift scooty.

"And if I may ask! What was that reason?" Khushi asked him, while trying to raise her eyebrow like him.

Arnav amused her and found it cute. He replied to her 

"To get the real culprit out." 

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows and asked" Did you catch him/her then?"