Back to college?

The next morning, Arnav is having his breakfast along with his family.
Just then he got a message from a famous university.
'Seat is reserved sir. Classes are going to start from Tomorrow.'
The text brought a smile On His face, wondering at the people across the dining table.

"What happened, Chote? You look happy!" Nani asked him.

Arnav looked at all of them and replied," Nani, actually Khushi got a seat in one of the best universities to continue her studies."
With the news everyone there felt happy, but the happiest ones were Arnav and Nani.

"Why do you sound so happy if someone from your staff gets a seat?" Sheetal made her entry.

Arnav rolled his eyes and said,"Actually I should be asking you a question, where were you from last night? Let me guess… with my manager, right!"

Sheetal stood shocked there.
Others also got stunned with Arnav's answer, except Nani.

"Arnav beta?..." Mami looked at him .

Arnav stood from his seat, completing his breakfast.
He turned to his Mami and said," Why don't you ask, Sheetal, Mami. She will answer you. Right Sheetal!"

Sheetal gulped.
"What …nonsense are you talking about, Arnav?"

"The truth about you and the reality of my life." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh Come on Sheetal, you know what I am talking about." Arnav said

"What… Nothing like that Arnav. You are getting all wrong. I and Aman didn't sleep together."  She blurted out, shocking everyone.

Mami along with Mama and others stood there with open mouths.
"Hello hi bye bye. You are cheating Arnav under our nose!" She slapped her very hard.

"No no…I didn't do anything." Sheetal shouted.

She felt someone jerking her, opening her eyes and she found Mami, who was asking her about her whereabouts.

"Where were you from last night?"
Arnav looked at her suspiciously,
'What was that? A dream! Felt like it was real.' She wiped out her sweat.

"Mami is asking you something, Sheetal!" Arnav's words brought her out of thoughts.

"Huh! Oh Mami, I was with my friends." Sheetal tried to be confident.

"Female or Male?" Arnav's question made her gulp.

"Of…Ofcourse Female friends." She shuttered.

"Is this the way to talk with your wife, Arnav?" Anjali asked.

"He knows how to talk with whom, first you learn to take care of your husband." Akash replied, instead of Arnav.

Listening to him, Anjali twisted her mouth.

Arnav's phone rang with Khushi's name. He smiled and lifted it.

"Hello to you, good morning and be ready in 10 minutes. I am coming to pick you up." Saying he cut the call making Khushi frown.
Nevertheless she got ready and waited for him.

Here, Arnav bid bye to his family and drove off to his penthouse.

As soon as Arnav went away, Sheetal ran to her room.
She called Aman and recited whatever happened in her in-laws ' home.

After Sheetal went to her room, others also went away to their respective works.

Nani then called HP and asked him,"Did you complete the work Chote gave you?"

"Ji Nani Ji. I sent it to Arnav Bhaiyya as well." HP said.

"Good work HP. I will tell you to Chote to give a raise to your salary starting next week. Don't forget our target. Keep following her everywhere." The person told me.

"Thank you so much. I am happy to help you guys." HP chuckled.

***

Picking up Khushi from his penthouse, he drove them towards the University directly.

On the way,
He gave his mobile to Khushi and asked her to check the recent message.
She frowned but opened and read,' Seat reserved sir. Classes will start from Tomorrow.'

She looked at him confused and waited for him to answer.

"You are joining back in college." Khushi was stunned with his answer.
"Bu..but money?"

"Don't worry,I know even after being my girlfriend you won't accept my money. So your sister paid the fee." Arnav said half truth.

Do like, comment and share ♥️
And please do follow my yt channel.

Note- New story alert 📢
MYSTICAL WORLD.