›|[His Beloved] albedo

"never loved someone like you"

Albedo x fem reader
Royal Au

-To which albedo the future king of mondstadt  falls in  love with a maid

Disclaimer!
None

⚠Disclaimer!⚠None

Albedo the Prince of mondstadt is adored by his people and desired by many princesses not only because of his looks but also his intelligence so it is no surprise that he receives many marriage proposals every day

yet he never once showed any interest in women who attempted to woo the young man, he'd just give them an uninterested look and walk away. This however made many girls more interested in him, often gossiping and bragging about how they had the chance to talk to him but in reality, they were the ones doing the talking, not getting any hints that he wasn't interested nor does he care.

It's not like he's not interested in women it's just he already has his eyes on someone.

That someone was none other than you, his maid. he's well aware that many would oppose him but he couldn't help it— the way you carry yourself, how caring you are, how you are never afraid to tell the truth, and how understanding you are, gosh he could talk about you all day and he would never get tired.

You saw him as a person, not someone who carries the title of the prince, not someone who will one day carry and lead his kingdom; it felt like he was a commoner that bear no heavy responsibility on his shoulder. you listened whenever he talks about his new ideas for hours on end, at first he thought you were pretending but that day completely proved him wrong when you brought up the 1 ingredient he needed but forgot.

You are a woman with both the brain and beauty, you had always given him ideas or suggestions and it never went wrong.

Oh how much he loves it when he sees you spend time with his little sister, he wished he could gush about it with someone but the embarrassment would eat him alive.