»|3[ butterfly dreams] xiao

" his daughter is my wife."

Xiao x fem reader
[Part 3/3]

—In which a fight that considers herself as the enemy but every other love story needs it's happy ending, right?

an: very long chapter ahead!!

⚠Disclaimer ⚠
(Bit of)hurt /comfort

⚠Disclaimer ⚠(Bit of)hurt /comfort

It was a bad idea

It was a bad idea.

How could you be so foolish? Because of you, xiao almost got killed, and lumine got hurt. It was all your fault.

"Is it Because of that stupid— STUPID dream?! It's JUST a dream yn when will you even understand that?!" You thought, walking even faster.

You were leaving liyue and it was for good.

Everything was a mistake, if you hadn't pursued what your dreams were all about, all of this wouldn't happen and you would have continued living a peaceful life without knowing who your real father is.

You would have lived a life unaware you are a child of a monster.

You thought, gripping your bag. is that why you had never remembered anything from your childhood? You were told that you were seen walking around in windrise before passing out but never found out why, you couldn't remember anything and how long you slept or how you managed to walk that far.

You considered it to be a fuzzy dream.

The dreams you had ever since who 'woke up from your coma' as the doctors and nurses had told you

You lived the next 5 years of your life without an aspect of knowledge of who you are.

Those dreams where showed you waking up in a domain covered in ice, a bed swirled with cryo flowers it's torn long and sharp almost protecting who was sleeping, and a chandelier that was infested in butterflies but it was all a dream, right?

Especially when it showed a man, whom your body called father but never considered him one, the monster that orders you to train to kill tirelessly night and day.