Chapter 2

Hinata blushed softly ¨Oh, well I wouldn't want to rush you....¨ she murmured softly and turned her face away and wiped off a small tear that began to leak from her eye. It was as if Naruto had forgotten about her. She knew she was a  forgettable person but, to forget a confession of love? He must not be the boy that she watched from behind the trees anymore. He had grown up, he didn't need love. He had girl scrabbling to get to the 'great war hero' now but, she felt hurt, she had loved him before anyone else had even considered looking at him. 

Naruto looked at the ceiling for a moment and sighed. He wanted to say yes...but he wasn't sure at the same time. He thought over the lavender eyed girl in his mind. Her soft skin and shy demeanor. She always held other people before herself, like at the chunin exams when she gave him that healing ointment. He had secretly kept a small portion of it in his pouch, to keep from forgetting her kindness. ¨You know I always knew when you watched me train..¨ he said softly.

She blushed bright red ¨I-I d-d-did not!¨ she stuttered as a reply and pushed a strand of hair out of her face in a flustered reply as she always thought he never noticed.

¨I never said anything about it because, I thought that maybe you would stop caring if you thought I had caught you....then after awhile you started to stop concealing your chakra even, I guess you were trying to see how dense I really was. ¨ He chuckled softly and smiled ¨Thing is, I'm smarter than I let on¨\

Hinata looked back at him, her tears now gone. He knew she was there the whole time and...didn't want her to leave....  ¨Naruto-kun...I-I....¨ She turned bright red as Naruto had sat up on the bed and, grabbed her face, pulled it toward him smirked. 

¨What was that?¨ He asked teasingly and then his lips crashed against hers in a moment of pure romance. He sucked on her bottom lip for a moment and then pressed his tounge against her lips and she opened the slightly to allow him accses as she had finally closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy his kiss. 

¨NARUTO!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESTING!!!" Salura yelped as she walked into the room with his medication and woke up Sasuke at the same time. 

¨Sakura...shut the hell up...¨ he muttered and Naruto let go of HInata

¨Your no fun sakura....¨ he muttred