C h a p t e r 10

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Heard there's a new transfer student

"Heard there's a new transfer student."

"Really?"

"He's heir to the famous Saiko group."

"Seriously another transfer student?"

"The Saiko group? They're a super huge conglomerate!"

"So he's like one of those rich guys you see in manga."

The class was filled with the usual muttering between students. This time they were talking about the supposed new rich student, nobody was particularly shocked to find out there was another transfer.

"Okay class, take your seats. Now before we begin I just want to introduce our brand new student, Metori Saiko." The teacher opened the doors to the classroom, catching everyone's attention. A red carpet rolled in from behind her and following was a wealthy looking boy.

The boy pulled out a wad of money, casually flaunting it to the class while the students in question gawked at the amount.

"Yes I am the Metori Saiko." He bragged. Stepping up to the podium at the front of the classroom he continued, "Let's get something straight, I'm not here to befriend peasants so know your place when you speak to me."

The students stared at him, already tired and annoyed by him.

"Right, well you can take that empty seat there." The teacher pointed towards a currently unoccupied desk.

"No, no, I'll take that weird lipped urchins seat." Saiko gestured towards Takahashi.

"Weird lipped urchin?! Don't act all high and mighty just because you're rich!" The said boy cried out.

"Who's acting, I am high and mighty."

"How dare you look down on me you jerk!" Takahashi ran up to the boy, fully prepared for confrontation. That was before Saiko slipped some money into Takahashi's shirt pocket, causing him to scratch the back of his head and completely rethink his previous decision.

The class, now annoyed Takahashi took the bribe, demanded answers from him to which the green haired boy brushed it off and used the excuse that they just came to an agreement.

Saiko, ignoring the commotion, walked to his seat. Aren attempted to trip Saiko but he unfortunately noticed. Aren excused it as a force of habit and Saiki walked away, muttering "Cheap ass middle part." under his breath.