GENIUNE AND SINCERE LoVe

As time flews by, jandi was in her class which is games today. She was lost in thought of jihoo being together with someone. How she lost heart for a boy who loves someone else. She was not paying attention to anything that was going around her. Coz her vision was Fully captured by a man who literally wouldn't give a f**k about the surroundings. As a chance to degrade her a ball was thrown by the makeup bitches to jandi which attaked jandi and made her lip bleed.

Amy who was watching the scene from a distance run to jandi and took her to the nearby rest room. Jandi was wiping her blood on the corner of her lips because of the incident. Amy was furious and angry. She was about to burst out but at the same time gu joon pyo came into the washroom.
Joon pyo: Yah guem jandi. Gwenchana?(are you okay) he said feeling sincere with his feelings. On the other hand amy was keenly watching the situation around her.
Jandi : Yah Why do you act like you care? Its all because of you. Because of you the are bullying me. I hate you Gu joon pyo the most.

Joon pyo: Are you insane or what? What you hate about gu joon pyo aka me ? Im tall handsome rich popular smart and good at everything. What you more expect? He said smirking
Jandi chuckled by his shameless behaviour. Morethan that she pitied him.

Jandi : To be frank i hate everything about you...

Joon pyo: mwo..?

Jandi: I hate you , your disgusting personality ,the way you bully others and giggling like nothing happened , the way you and your annoying friends wore colour dress rather than uniforms. I hate everything. I hate the curly head of you. Even saying your name it really disgust me. I hate everything about you and you. Onion head. She said and left the place leaving amy and joon pyp at the scene.

Amy who was watching the scene from far, take her steps towards joon pyo. While joon pyo didn't mind anything around as he was absolutely broken because of jandi's words. He weakly looked at amy without emotions but pretend to be strong infront of amy.

Joon pyo: Why are silent? say something hurtful too. I am not nice to you too. He said emotionless. Amy smiled guinenly. She came towards him and shaked his hair and patted his shoulder.

Amy: Don't act strong dude. Even i hate you ,even i don't like you at all. I can able to understand that you truly like jandi. Just prove her that your feelings are sincere. One day she'll understand. Don't give up.

She said and walked towards the door. Joon pyo came back to his senses and stopped her.

Joom pyo: How? How can you understand? I bullied you before. Now you are supporting me how is this possible?

Amy smiled weakly and said

Amy: I have been in your situation before.

That was the words left her mouth before, she left the place.

As amy and jandi was too poor to go on a ride with their classmates.
Jandi amy and jandi's best friend gaeul was enjoying the boat ride but joon pyo was waiting for jandi who wants to prove himself that he is genuine and sincere of his feelings.

As soon as he gets to know the news that they were enjoying the boar ride he cancelled the tour and arranged a boat ride at the exact of location of jandi's boat. On the other hand Jihoo was waiting for his first love's arrival on the airport.

They were enjoying the boat ride until the heard the voice of the devil

Go joon pyo: yah guem jandi. You are travelling in such a good boat. I haven't seen any kind of boat like that he said seriously yet jokingly.

Jandi was furious and angry of them

Jandi was furious and angry of them. Because she thought even in this sunny and fresh day she doesn't want to bullied by them again. She acted like she never cared. Amy who was watching the scene, she was not suprised because she knew that he would plan something like that.

She never cared of that and admire the nature. Woobin who was on the boat was noting the actions of amy. Even he is a Playboy he thought that something in amy was attractive. But he doesn't want to play with her feelings. Amy admired the nature he admired her.

Joon pyo was furious that even this move on her is also not working on him. An amazing idea strike on mind. He controlled the boat to move fast making the water splash into jandi's boat making the girls wet. Jihoo on the other side welcomed his first love with the happiest heart and full ox love.

Amy jandi and her friend was walking with the wet dress while cursing joon pyo for doing this cheap behaviour. They reached the road only to find everyone standing including f3. Jandi was looking at him fiercely like she could murder him any time. Amy chuckled at their childish behaviour.

Suddenly......

To be continued