THE PARTY

Unexpectedly.......

Amy saw a girl whom was jihoo's love. She was hurt....terribly hurt....She let go her thoughts and walked towards them.... Jihoo looked at amy and smiled at her. But when he looked at jandi there was something different compared to amy. Do you know what hurt her the most ? She doesn't want to hurt her bestfriend.  Gaeul said isn't that jihoo sunbae with seo Hyun whom he was deeply in love?? Amy smiled weakly and nodded. Amy looked at jandi who was looked as same as her. Seems like they fallen in love with the same person.

Seo hyun came towards jandi and amy " jihoo told lot about you two. You should come to our party tomorrow in our house. We will be especially i will be waiting for you both" she said and smiled at them. Amy and jandi looked at each other and Smiled. 
Amy was so hurt She couldn't think of going to the party. Although the promise she made with jandi makes her think of going to the party.

Even though she is not on time she manages to reach the party just to get hurt by her so call love and her bestfriend. Jandi was looking so beautiful and guess what jihoo and jandi were dance hand in hand. "Wow what a pair i guess i was late..." Amy thought to her self. "omg you look beautiful today"   amy turned to the person just to find woobin looking at her smiling genuinely. She smiled to him and said " thank you woobin".

Amy make her way towards the garden and sat at the bench with a drink. " Just best to stay away from the dramas and hurting "  She says sipping her drink. She was tired of everything and every body. She doesn't want to hurt her bestfriend or get hurt by seeing them close. She sat peacefully. But the peacefulness didn't last long. A voice was heard through the whole area.

Amu rushed to the place near swimming pool just to see jandi giving first aid to a wet gu joon pyo.  Seems like he fainted in the pool. Jandi gave him a mouth to mouth air blow. Here comes it was one of our joon pyo's acting to get close to jandi. Jandi got angry and punched him on his cheeks and left. Guess what he is smiling ear to ear. Like Love makes everyone forget everything. Joon pyo was so in love with her.

Amy smiled to herself seeing the cuteness. She went near gu joon pyo and said " dude slow down.  Don't take advantage of her. She is fierce as fire." She chuckled at him. This was the first time anyone could seen her smiling so widely. She was angel indeed. Jihoo looked at amy top to bottom. She was wearing a long dress which was so stunning. The way she smiles is so beautiful that can make anyone's mood complete normal and happy even they are in a worst mood.  But with her smile and the sound of her earings will make anyone go crazy for her. Jihoo got lost in her beauty. Not only him everyone does.

Just the moment Amy locks eyes with him

Just the moment Amy locks eyes with him. Both of their heart beat was beating uncontrollably fast.

To be continued......

Author here...
I don't know if I'm good at writing stories
I don't get enough support to write another part. This is my next part. Hope I'll get the support to post my next part.
Thank you those who are supporting and reading my story
Love you all❤️