The unexpected Friendship

* At the horse racing spot *

"So it's Horse racing?" Amy said confused.

"Yeah it is." yi Jeong said smirking.

"Why? Why are you smirking?" Amy asked in disbelief.

"Because No one has ever defeated jihoo in horse racing not even one of us" woobin said glancing at the race area.

"Then it's a relief. We don't have to worry much" gaeul said releasing a relief sigh.

"Remember unnie said, Being lucky requires skills but not only that smart work is better than hard work. So the win percentage is 50-50%" Amy said out of nowhere.

"Perfect" jun hee said with a proud smile.

Soon the race started between jihoo and jun pyo. As they expected jihoo is leading the race where jun pyo followed. But none of them imagined what fate will bring towards them.

As jihoo was leading the race he began to ride the horse with full passion and hardwork. But for jun pyo he wants to defeat jihoo to prove that he is better than him at everything. He just wants jandi to see him the way she sees jihoo.

When a crossroads intersect, one is full of warning for the horse because its cliff side and one is a normal path.

Despite the fact that the horse will get injured jun pyo  proceeded to take the path on the cliff side. As no one expected jun pyo finishes the race by defeating jihoo.

*Timeskip*

"It's been hard on you right rui?"

"Thank you rui" jandi talked to the horse which too gave his best.

Amy was so pleased with Jandi's behaviour on the horse but her inner self was not able to forget the incident that happened before.

Together they were talking and laughing made her tear. She is not someone who is weak. She is someone who pretends to be strong when she is weak. But in this case it hits differently for her.

Amy made her way towards jun pyo.

"You may have won in the game, but you lost in the race jun pyo" jun hee said to jun pyo being disappointed by her younger sibling's behaviour.

Jun pyo sat down with his tears dropping uncontrollably.

Suddenly a kerchief was given to jun pyo, he looked above to find Amy standing.

Amy sat beside jun pyo and patted his shoulder.

" Look i know what you have done is not right. The way you used Jupiter ( horse) for your sake is absolutely ridiculous," Amy paused.

"But i can understand you Mr. Onion head" Amy continued only to hear sniffs from jun pyo.

" The way you wanted to prove yourself to jandi that you can be better than jihoo that i can understand" Amy looked at jun pyo's eyes.

"The way you wanted to prove you can love her more than jihoo does i can understand " Amy continued.

"The way you can't be able to take the pain they gave you but still you want to do your best i can understand."

"And lastly"

"The way everything you do is out of anger but everyone literally blames you. You maintain a rude and cold side but deep down you want someone to understand you i can understand you" Amy said assuringly.

Jun pyo never saw this side of her. He always thought Amy was an arrogant girl and never understood anyone's feelings but the same girl understands him more than anyone can does suprised him.