Back to normal

At Mouseford Academy , the remaining allies repel the Possessing Female Students . Among the girls , Skyla sees Professor Plié and Professor Aria .

Skyla : Professor Aria and Plié ?!

In the midst of hitting the students possess , Osten causes them to move away with his attack .

Osten : Breath Windy !

Around the corner of their eye , Liouli and Suden saw their friends arrive .

Liouli : Guys !

Suden : Finally you are back !

Dynamic : Sorry for late !

Liouli : The important is that you are finally back ! Now you must purify the students and teachers who have been taken over by evil energy !

Thea Sisters : Okay !

The Thea Sisters displayed their crystal wand .

Jolie : Pink Aura Crystal Power !

Dynamic : Red Aura Crystal Power !

Glitter : Yellow Aura Crystal Power !

Hyper : Green Aura Crystal Power !

Harmonia : Purple Aura Crystal Power !

Thea Sisters : Rainbow Healing !

The students and teachers have finally been purified and none of them remember .

Girl #1 : Huh ? What just happened ?

Girl #2 : Why I am here ?

Rosalyn : Mmm...What...? What I am doing here ?

Anna : I don't remember what I was doing .

Girl #3 : Same .

Girl #4 : I don't remember either .

On the roof of Mouseford Academy , the Thea Sisters and their allies , finally complete , stood and watched the academy residents finally heal . All are happy that a new ally is among them . The next day , everything are back to normal , the Thea Sisters , Vanilla Girls , Cardinal Elemental , Tanya et Dina reunite in Mouseford Garden .

Craig : We knew it that you are a ally , Taylor !

Shen : Welcome to our team !

Dina : Wow ! I can't believe a saint is our ally !

Roni : *blush ambarassed* Thanks .

On Zoe's side .

Zoe : *whisper* Hey , de Vissen...It is true that Romeo is an enemy ?

Vic : Yup ! I told you those letters weren't from me !

As Zoe sighed in disappointment , Vic was rejoicing , glad that Romeo's case was finally over and that Zoe could finally leave him alone . Vanilla had her head down . Only Colette had noticed , when Vanilla noticed her classmate staring at her , she tried to smile .

Vanilla : I guess I was wrong about Romeo...He wasn't writing to me .

Colette : It's true you were wrong about Romeo . But , Vanilla , you have lots of good qualities . You don't need to limitate other rodents to be popular .

Touched by Colette's comfort , Vanilla lowered her green eyes again , then recovered and her gaze became as proud as ever .

Vanilla : Of course I don't ! I am a De Vissen and it's other rodents who imitate me !

Colette smiles and laughs . She finally reconized the Vanilla de Vissen , who sometimes pisses her off and at the same time , she love her . Vanilla's new cell phone vibrates , she takes a look at the text message she just received . Carried away by curiosity , Colette does not hesitate to press her head against that of the young heiress .

Colette : What is it ?

Vanilla : That's not your business ! It's just a message from a admirer !

Colette : Wow ! Can I read it ?

She snatches the cell phone from Vanilla's paw .

Vanilla : Hey !

While Colette read the message aloud , the young girl runs after her . Even Vanilla is pissed off of Colette , but in the same time , she love her too . But she doesn't admit it .

Colette : ''Dear Vanilla de Vissen , I want so much to tell you that you are a fabulous mouseling ! Ever since you arrived at Mouseford Academy , I couldn't help but admire you from afar and contemplate your beautiful emerald eyes ! ''

Vanilla : Give me that , Colette !

Colette : Oh , how romantic is it !

Vanilla : COOOOOLLLEEEEETTTEEEE !!!!

- The end