43: Risky

Charlene's POV

I watch him eat. I still can't move.
I'm still paralyzed for the mean time, but I can feel it wear off. Oh man, I'm going to kill him once I can move.

"Are you not going to eat?... Oh that's right, you can't move a muscle can you?"

What a dumb fuck. Is it not obvious Einstein?

"Well then, I guess you're not going to eat."

With that he pushes back his chair and slowly walks to me. He turns my chair to him and puts both his hands on the sidearms. Bringing his face extremely close to mine, he looks at my lips. He brings his face closer and I shut my eyes, he licks my bottom lip. What a creep. Because the effects are wearing off, I felt that. I wish I didn't.

"Let me take you to our bedroom now my love."

Whatever, have fun with it while you can. He picks me up and we go to "our" bedroom up the stairs.

..

Few minutes in and he's already asleep. I'm thinking of so many slow, painful ways to kill him. My body can feel and move again. That's good right?

No, no it's not. Not really. Not when I can remember everything now. How it all felt. How he touched me, his fingers, his hands, my clothes slipping off my body, the water enveloping my naked self and-... and his body behind mine in the bathtub.

A tear falls from my eye and I quickly wipe it off. I need to get my shit togeather. I need him dead and I need to get out of here. As soon as possible. Looking at him one more time, I think there's no better time than now. I'm going to kill him now.

Be smart, yes... Be smart!

I slowly turn his body so he faces upwards and he starts squirming. I straddle him, causing him to eventually awake. He looks at me and smirks, obviously getting the wrong idea. I bring my face up to his...

"I knew you'd come around bellisima." [beautiful]  Yeah... of course I would.

"Shhh... Close your eyes." I whisper, and he closes his eyes. How stupid...

That being said, my hands reach out and I grab a pillow. I put it on his face, pushing at it with all of my strength. The sight of him struggling underneath me brings utter satisfaction. His hands reach out to my wrists and painfully wrap around them with his feet kicking furiously in the air, I push harder and harder. I just want the monster dead.

He stops moving, but I don't budge. Finally deciding he's no longer alive, I move off of him. Yes. Utter satisfaction. Look at him, finally dead. His voice was really starting to get me insane.

I take a breath and wipe away the tear, damn hormones. At that moment I run to the bathroom and vomit, flushing and washing my mouth when done. I find his phone and dial a number.

"What!?"

I smile at that and a tear escapes my eye.

"Nothing." I answer.
The phone goes silent for a while and I hear him take a deep breath.

"Baby?"

"Hi." I whisper, my voice cracking a bit at the end. Causing another tear to fall.

"My love?.. Principessa, is that really you?"

"Yes, y-yes it's me. Come get me... Renzo come get me."

"I'm already on my way baby. Where is he..."

"I - I killed him!" I say, gritting my teeth.

"Okay baby, good girl. Keep the call going okay?"

"Okay." I breathe out.

I wipe away the tears and stand from my spot, the phone still in my hand. I approach the bedroom door, unlock it and head out. Emidiately coming face to face with a guard, he peeks behind me to see his boss dead. His face becomes one of clear surprise and turns into anger. He tries to slap me, but I grab his wrist. Twisting him into a chokehold.

"Behave." I whisper to his right ear, he stops struggling. Well, that was easy. I drag him downstairs with me and all the other guards point their guns at us as soon as we appear. I chuckle, causing them to look at me as if I'm crazy.

"I advise you lower your guns gentlemen. Your boss is dead!.. Isn't that so my dear friend?" I ask the man I still have in a chokehold and he nods slightly.

"Now... I called the leader of the Italian-American mafia, my fiancé... Perhaps you know of him? Anyway, I really do suggest you drop those guns. You know, since he's on his wa-"

"Already here my love."

I turn to that voice...
.
.
.
Slow.. Slowly.. Painfully slowly. Good lord it's him. I let go of the guard. Taken away, I'm shamelessly taken away by the sight of Santino in the same room as I. You feel that baby? That's your father. That's your daddy.

I start crying and he approaches me, taking me in his warm embrace. I missed this, every part of this. I feel as though my body melts against his, this is where I belong. This is where I need to be.

Still sobbing, I feel my body relax as he kisses my forehead. I love him, I love him so much.

Ow! That's when I feel it, that pain in my abdomen again. I feel weak suddenly. Oh no, my baby....

_______________

Author's note

Hey guys. Sorry I've been out lately. My phone screen broke and the ink was kinda all over everything and I couldn't see the keyboard fully. I couldn't type but.... I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE YAYY!! also I have exams now but what ever.

I love you guys!!