Break In #2 + A/N

A/N

Hey guys, gals or readers whatever you wanna prefer. Before you could skip this author note to read actual chapter I wanna say thank you so much for a massive jump of "Pikachu's Obsession" and I gotta be honest this is probably a new record for posting a new book by getting 200 some views or more and than the other books I made since the first chapter. That's all I'm going to say but some of you asking new chapters for other books I'm sorry that I haven't post anything yet. Just to remind you I am still a part time author so that means I'm not gonna be active anytime daily so please bare with me. With that being said enjoy this new chapter.

=====

Y/N's POV

Morning as always... and today that I have to go work.

Eh...

As I do a morning routine I went outside and lock a door then I notice there is a banana fruit in front of me.

As I pick it up then I look left and right and see nobody's is there or watching me. I peel the banana and take a bite.

Its just a normal banana...

Y/N: *muffles* I wonder who leaves this here? *gulp* Whatever.

I finish the banana and threw away to the trash and head to work.

Pikachu POV

As I was staring this boy while in the same spot since we first meet I see him eating my gift I couldn't help to contain excited to see him accepting my gift!!!

This is a sign of first love!

Get it? Yellow is a banana and pikachu is yellow too? No? Ok...

As he left, I went to his house and go to the front door. Despite my size I tried to jump trying to reach the door knob but no luck. I realize there is a plastic chair beside me, I pull the chair and went up then jump grabbing the door, I tried to pull the handle but it won't go all the way down. I went down and grunt frustration.

Pikachu: Shit! What now?... oh of course! The window!

I run other side the house and jump towards the window, I lift up and it opens.

Pikachu: Huh. I guess he never lock his window...

I smirk as I went in his house landed inside the room which I guess humans call this place a living room because TV, couch, coffee table, blah blah blah...

I notice there is a family photo near the couch. That could be his parents and his pokemon, I wonder what happen to them. I shrug and went to his room and apparently it left it open. He's probably in a rush.

As I went to his room and too my suprised this room is clean. Back in the days I used to get kidnap by R Team, I'm pretty sure thats their name because they're wear the letter R shirt. Weirdos...

I look under his bed and see a book, I pull it out reveals a journal.

Pikachu: Oooh~ This is the time that I get know him~

Timeskip

Pikachu: Poor Y/N...

I closed the book and put it away under the bed.

He lost his family...

No pokemon...

And his only best friend Carl left him...

In the journal he did said about doing a favor for Carl. "Get a pokemon." It sounded so rude that I really wanted to Kill Him...

Wait what? No! Not now... atleast Carl is not here so that's good.