A Girlfriend? #4

Arts and Videos are not mine.

Update: Grammar fix/Minor title change. 09/05/2022

===
Y/N POV

Damn, that pokemon is very strict to me. Even though I left her alone in the house so maybe she is just guarding. I never learn that much about the pokemon guide or some stuff. I never read or learn about the book about it.

I went to dunkin' n donuts and ordered a few donuts and (F/D). After that, I went to the random table and wait for my order. I was about text Carl how he is doing over there or heck, he probably got a gym badge right now. But I wonder what type? However, before I could text Carl, a girl who looks familiar around my age, spotted me while smiling happily then walks towards me.

I raised my brow a bit wondering who is she. It feels I seen her somewhere her blue eyes their kinda blue but whatever, brown hair and skirt.

 It feels I seen her somewhere her blue eyes their kinda blue but whatever, brown hair and skirt

???: Hi Y/N!

She said with a cheery tone. Her voice sound familiar.

Y/N: hm.

Her cheerful smile turn into frown. She put her both hands on her hip.

???: Come on, seriously? Don't you recognize your best friend?

Y/N: Nope. Doesn't ring any bells... sorry.

???: *facepalm* oh my fu- ITS ME YOU IDIOT!

Y/N: Oh hi you idiot!

???: Gah wah!? Roxanne! Its Roxanne!

Y/N: Roxanne huh? Now thats sounds familiar.

Roxanne: Really? Where?

Y/N mind:

*slap*

Y/N: Ow!

Roxanne: Jerk!

Y/N: Ha ha I am just playing. Sure I know you look familiar i just forgot the name thats all.

Roxanne: hmph! *takes the seat* Whatever anyways how things going.

Y/N: Things? Oh yeah I'm doing fine although Carl left the town recently, he said he wants to the greatest pokemon trainer.

Roxanne: Not the best? I thought he is moving.

Y/N: He doesn't like become famous, so would rather do it when he reach his goal. Also, nah, I was busy texting that he change his mind and wants to comeback after he finish beating some pokemon gyms.