The News #7

Talking

Thoughts

=====

Y/N POV

*Beep* *beep* *bee-

Pikachu: PIKA! (QUIET!) *destroys the clock*

I was about to turn the alarm off but she electrocuted the clock again. Until I see Pikachu smiling at me.

Pikachu: Pikachu~ (Morning master~)

Y/N: Ugh... damn it Pikachu this is the 3rd time this week. Stop trying to make my bank account dry.

Pikachu: He didn't greet me back. *pout* But that's ok maybe I'll electrocute him the next morning until he greets me back properly.*smirk*

Y/N: *notice her smirk* Don't. Try it again. You hear me? Come on, let's go and eat, I can't believe this...

=====

Small Timeskip

3rd POV

After he ate breakfast, he washed the dishes and hit the couch while Pikachu sat on his lap with a smile. Y/N wasn't sure why she kept smiling especially since she always stared at him in the eyes while we ate breakfast. But the boy managed to feel comfortable since he accepted her as his Pokemon anyway.

He sighed thinking it didn't matter, He grabbed the remote and turned on watching the news until something caught his attention, on the news it showed Roxanne and her Pokémon Cinderace murdered in the alleyway. Y/N dropped the remote on the ground and collapsed on the couch while he held his head trying not to cry, Pikachu sat beside him and noticed it.

Pikachu: Pika pi? (What's wrong Y/N?)

Y/N: ...oh hey Pikachu. Sorry, it's a girl I met last time sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to you. But now, she's gone.

Pikachu: *looks at the TV* Oh... her. That bitch doesn't deserve him anyway.

Y/N: *sighs* Anyways, it doesn't matter I guess it will take time to move on.

Pikachu: Pika chu (Yes it's best)

He grabs the remote from the ground and changes the news, maybe this will cheer if-

From TV: Get ready for the Championship Finale!!!

Y/N / Pikachu: Huh? / Pi?

Chairman Rose *from tv*: My name is Chairman Rose, I'm the charismatic chairman of the Galar Pokemon League and the president of the aziendal corporation Macro Cosmos, as well the de-facto head of Galar.

Y/N: Huh. Never heard that dude for a while...

Chairman Rose *from TV*: Next week Sunday the Champion takes place at the Wyndon Stadium! The finals will be Bea vs Nessa! The Wyndon Stadium will be open at 6:30 PM, see you there!

After he said the broadcast cut to a random Pokemon food commercial.

Tournament...

I haven't been in that stadium since I was 8 before my parents died. Maybe Me and Pikachu should go there. 

He said in his thoughts.

Y/N: Hey Pikachu.

She looks at him with a tilted head.

Y/N: Wanna follow me to the Galar region it's pretty far but I'm pretty sure we might have fun traveling together.

Pikachu: Pikachu! (I would love to!)