2 luv ..

Kilyer being a known killer to the town's residents, you would think no one would want him. You thought correct. Many women loved street men or men in the harsh reality of urban areas. No woman would dare want Kilyer though no matter how fine he was or how nice his body was. He was a man with a lot of baggage. No kids yet but a lot of baggage. What was the baggage? you may wonder. He was a serial killer who just got paid for it.. When he was put to life but beat the charges many people around him was stunned. Being that the man was relentless when it came to killing. Months after he became to notice how the more and more he was sentenced or judged he would be surrounded by his thoughts and his thoughts only; no one else's. This day He went out to clear his head. Driving his car down the street of the towns boutiques.
His eye caught sight of a beautiful woman, deep golden skin, short hair in a nice bob, slim body but nice hefty plump ass to compliment it. She had on jeans and a shirt that had the words 'Tajena's Beauty Spa' in cursive writing. He slowed down his car pulling over down street to get a better viewing of her. He analyzed the girl from a far seeing she was a small woman. No taller than 5'2 to his view. Feeling his heart flare he stop looking at her refusing for him to get his hopes up like the rest of the past women he been with did. 'It never hurts to try' A voice in Kilyer head said. Snapping out of his thoughts he seen the woman walking towards his tinted car. The unnamed woman knocked on his window. Kilyer rolled down his window.

" Hey sir I was wondering if you would want to buy a donut for my little cousin school event?" She said with a pleasant smile.

" What kind of donuts" Kilyer replied back without making eye contact.

" The best kind, Krispy Kreme" she said. Kilyer sat quietly thinking should he tempt himself by going with her. Knowing his past with women always being mean to him from his mother down to his sister. Only his grandmother was kind hearted to him. Once he had a woman that was finally nice to him he would attach himself quickly.

" Look man can you please buy some. ain't nobody buying any because they don't feel like stopping it's for a good cause, please buy one" The unknown woman said pleading.

"Fine but if they nasty I want my money back" he said harshly getting out of the car.

She smiled and grabbed his hand lightly but Kilyer pulled his hand back. She still managed to guided him to the stand were they had the donuts out.

"I'll buy all these boxes" Kilyer stated without thinking. He pointed towards a stack of atleast 12 cases of donuts.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" The unknown girl said from excitement hugging the taller man.

" Girl you brought back a baller keep em coming" This brown woman with black long hair stated coming out the boutique .

"Sorry" The small girl said unwrapping her arms from around the taller. The taller stared at her blankly.

"what's your name boy?" The long black haired woman asked walking up to the two younger people.

"Grim" he said bluntly. He pulled out a wad of cash from his jogger pocket. The woman quickly wrote it down and went back into the boutique.

" Well Mr.Grim my name is Decoleia but you can call me D though" she said smiling. Kilyer finally made eye contact with the girl. He looked at the girl up close and analyzed her soft face. She was quite gorgeous. He simled back finally. Smile quickly dropping when the cases of donuts he bought was shoved into his chest .

"We don't want no problems you can have the donuts for free" The long black haired lady said fear in her voice.

Decoleia eyebrows scrunched together in confusion due to her cousin, the long black haired lady running into the store shouting D would have to defend herself then locking the boutique door. Decoleia look at the taller with a sorry and confused look.

"Here" Kilyer said and gave D a the wad of cash. His face turn into a slight frown.

" I don't know what that was about. I'm so sorry thank you so much for the money" D said smiling lowly.  "If you need anything let me know, here take my phone number and I can get you an appointment for your lady" She followed up attempting to lighten the mood.

"It's aight' I think I should head out na" Kilyer said lowly.

"Sir your change" D shouted as he walked to his tinted Maybach.

" Keep it" he said putting the donuts in the car.

" Ay you didn't get my number I really am sorry" D said coming closer towards his car. She did a quick silent pray then followed the man snatching his phone while it was unlocked before he could get into his car. She went to the contact and put in her number. "Thank you so much today , I promise I'm not crazy I just wanted to show you I'm really sorry". She said holding his phone out which he snatched from her.

"Don't touch my fuckin phone" Kilyer barked at her. He got into his car quickly before he flashed. He wasn't mad at the nice beautiful woman he was mad that once the nice beautiful woman fount out who he was she would be beautiful but not nice to him anymore.

But little did he know she already knew ..

vote,comment,and follow ..