4 luv ..

Kilyer held the door for Decoleia as they walked into the Waffle House. Seeing his friends were already there. They did take a bit longer because he was giving her directions but kept detouring her so they could keep talking. They finally made it though and got seated. Kilyer sat on the same side as Decoleia. Which made her scrunch her eyebrows together in confusion.

"I don't want my niggas bothering you so I sat next to you so they don't come near us" Kilyer said scooting closer to Decoleia.

"Ok" is all she mumbled looking off slowly. She didn't think much of it.

"You comfortable? I can go on the other side if you want me too" Kilyer said worried he made  the girl uncomfortable.

"No you fine just get me some food please" She said while laying her head on his shoulder. Before Kilyer could say something the waiter rushed towards them.

"Sorry Sir for making you wait, What can I get for you all " The male waiter said fast. The pen and notepad shaking in his hand lightly.

"I'll get an all star special please"  Decoleia said lifting her head up off Kilyer shoulder but not long before laying her head back down his shoulder.

"Same thing"Kilyer said looking at Decoleia. He was analyzing her face. Seeing her eyebrows scrunched up at his words.

"No, don't get that top get something different I wanna eat yours too" Decoleia said snuggling deeper into Kilyer side.

If you didn't know any better you'd think they were high school sweethearts the way they sat so comfortable with each other.

" What you want me to get den?" Kilyer asked loving how comfortable she was with him.

"An hashbrown bowl or something just not what I got" She said but it came out as a muffle because she had her face mushed into Kilyer side sniffing him.

"I'll get a hashbrown bowl with extra bacon" Kentrell said while rubbing Decoleia back.

"Alright I'll have that right out" the waiter said rushing off. No later then 10 mins their food came. Decoleia order was messed up, her waffle was doughy and her hashbrowns looked uncooked. Meanwhile Kilyer's was perfect. Kilyer was livid.

"It's fine pa I'll just eat my bacon" Decoleia said looking up trying to see if he was ok.

"Hell na they got you fucked which means they got me fucked up mane" The tall man said with mug. "Ay waita c'mere hea" Kilyer said so hard it came out as a slither. The waiter came on the verge of crying. "Fix her fucking orda now" He said in a demanding tone. Decoleia stared at him in shock because of how he talked to the waiter. The waiter took the plate and apologized quickly and left almost crying. The waiter was so scared that Kilyer would easily make them another victim that they ran. Kilyer look at Decoleia feeling his side go cold because she moved from him. She had a look of disapproval on her face. Little did they know his whole  restaurant was watching them. Top looked around seeing everyone staring at them.

"What the fuck y'all looking at?" He said loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone turn back to their own conversation except his friend group. They looked intrigued on what might happen next but something they never expected happened. Kilyer looked at Decoleia face then looked away because she looked at him how his grandmother did when he did wrong. His grandmother never had to raise her hand or curse him. All she had to do was look and he would immediately feel sad.

"Kilyer whatever yo fuckin last name is! you need to apologize to that man it wasn't that serious for you to act like that." Decoleia said looking him dead in the face. Kilyer sat quiet and didn't know what to say because no one spoke to him like that before. He in fact regretted telling her his real name. The waiter came just in time with Decoleia plate. It looked and smell much better. They even added extra food. Before the waiter could speed off Decoleia told him to wait. "He has something he wants to say to you" She said hitting the back of Kilyer neck.

" Ow damn, Im sorry" Kilyer said lowly. all he was doing was trying to make sure she was straight. Other women when he didn't say anything not rude to the waiter would get upset with him. He thought he was supposed to be mean to people for her. His past dealings with women they would say he was to 'soft' for not speaking up.

"AHT AHT the right way don't make me hurt you" Decoleia said pinching his side. Although non of Decoleia hits hurt Kilyer he knew he was wrong and he liked how she was getting bossy with him.

" I apologize " Kilyer said audible for the waiter to hear. He did start to feel bad with the look the brown woman next to him gave him.

"Thank you sir for your service have a good night" The smaller said smiling still side eyeing the man in her booth.

"No thank you ma'am good night" He said still sniffling with teary eyes from earlier.

Kilyer stared at the man that hurried to the back room. He was upset the waiter got him in trouble. He had the urge to kill him.

"You better tip him good too" Decoleia said chewing on her waffle poking his face. Kilyer swatted her hands away which made her laugh.

"Hell na I ain't tipping shit Decoleia" He said chewing his bacon aggressively. She shot a warning look at him. "Aight chill" He said laughing at the mug on her face. He pulled her close, then grab a piece of her waffle. His homeboys in the back watched in amazement wondering did he just meet this girl last night or has their friend been knowing her. Kilyer let no one and He means no one disrespect him. But He didn't mind having a lil lady to boss him around. He could get used to this.

vote,comment,and follow ..