3 luv ..

Decoleia was getting ready to go to her second job. She was hostess for a club called 'Riches'. The job being she greets everyone, make sure everyone has drinks and a good time. Being so young that's all she could do. 18 years old fresh out of high school. She was In her first year of college now. Law school being hard for her to afford and tired of having her brothers take care of everything for her. Her wanting to be independent she picked up 2 jobs. One being at her older cousin hair shop. She was receptionist then at night She was working at the club. It was stressful being that she didn't live on campus. She lived in a townhouse that her older brother paid for. Tired of having to depend on them she started paying the bills herself. She would get help from her 'older male friend' but after a while he wanted more for his part in helping. So here she was walking to her car wit a duffel bag full of her belongings. She got in her 2021 Lexus and began driving to the club.

Kilyer was now walking into the club with his brothers behind him. He guided the pack knowing with him in the front everyone knew to step aside or move out the way. If not you were good as gone. He glanced at the dancers and bottlegirls prancing all around the place. He didn't pay them no mind. Some of the dancers turned the other way because they were just scared of him. The deeper he stepped in to the club the stronger the smell of weed and liquor got. He finally got to the section they had. He stay in the back by himself meanwhile his friends flooded there part of the section with groupies. His homeboys started ordering bottles. In came all the bottle girls. Some was in his face but he pushed them away and off him. He didn't feel like socializing. The only reason why he was there was because his best friend Ben told him he should go with them. Ben wanted the man to find happiness but he also didn't want him to become obsessive. They all knew that wouldn't be good. Kilyer had not made it to that point with any woman to get obsessed with because they all want more than that from him. Some were just truly scared of him and some were only with him for his looks and money. He was schizophrenic, this made being with him even harder. The insanity plead is what revealed him to the public as crazy. He hated that though, he couldn't stand when women called him crazy. They would just use him for his money and fame then call him crazy once he noticed.
He didn't mind giving his woman he loved at the moment money. But only
wanting money and not spending time with him could lead to other things. We all know that wouldn't end well. So the women came to the conclusion; leave him alone or leave dead. Music blasting louder kilyer got ready to leave but he was stopped by a small hand being placed on his shoulder. He turned around and saw the beautiful golden woman from last week. She looked more sexier now though. Due to the clothes she had on. She had on a black bikini top with a matching black bikini thong with a small skirt to cover her lower half. She had her nails long. Her short hair was now a bang wit a bob cut. She had on black stiletto heels to match. Kilyer was snapped out of his daze by her touching his chest.

"Hey Mr.Top" she spoke softly in his ear under all the loud music. She wrapped her arm around him giving him a hug while her other arm was keeping her skirt from rising. Kilyer was caught off guard by the hug. Her perfume swarmed him. She smelled so good he'd think to describe the smell to be brown sugar and vanilla. Kentrell hesitantly wrapped his arms back around her. She tried pulling back but Kilyer held her closer for a few more seconds then let her go.

"You know that money you gave us help my cousin have a wonderful prom I thank you so much" She said staring into his eyes. He stared back even harder knowing soon he would have to stop because his blood started to flow straight below his waist line. He stop staring and just nodded his head. "You don't speak much do you?" She said laughing lightly. Kilyer just stared at her. To be honest he never thought he would see her again, his mind never stop thinking about her though. The golden women grabbed his hand and guided him from the front of the section as his homeboys were to busy to notice because they were caught up with there flings. " I got you a drink on the house" she said finally reaching the bar. "what you wanna drink" she said looking at him as he stood at the bar instead of sitting.

"ion drink Decoleia" Kilyer said back quietly. "Aww you remembered my name thanks pa" She said to him. Kilyer heart thumped faster at the name he was given. "What you plan on getting into tonight li shawty" she said with a emphasis on shawty. Decoleia walked from behind the bar and sat in a chair next to were Kilyer was standing.

"Quit talking to me like imma hoe or sum" Kilyer said seeing his full sentence made her smile. She laughed at him. "Sorry papa but you wasn't replying to nun else I had to switch it up" She said laughing harder. Kilyer smiled at her silliness. Enjoying his time with her already.

"I think my bro ben gone go to Waffle House after this" Kilyer said now being eager to keep talking to her.

"Your friend must fuck with ratchets and li dirt foots huh?" She said turning towards him. Kilyer laughed lightly shaking his head yes. The club lights started to flicker and the music got lower signaling the club is coming to the point of closing. "The club is about to close so I'll catch up with you later" Decoleia said stepping down off the bar stool holding on to Kilyer to help her down. He did just that making sure she got on the ground safely.

" Imma wait for you" Kilyer said still holding on to her hand. "Ok that's fine just wait out back by the Lexus, I'll take you to Waffle House" She said taking her hand back from him. Kentrell watch as the golden woman walked away, Her thick golden thighs switched together. Soon disappearing into darkness. Kilyer started walking out telling his friends he would meet up with them at Waffle House.

"Top how you gone get there?" Kd asked knowing they all rode together.

"My shawty gone take me" He said smiling. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. Wondering who the hell gave him a chance. He shot a warning look and walked out before anyone could question him. He knew he was moving to fast but he swore the feeling this women gave him was close to a love his grandmother gave him. Seeing no else gave it to him he took her kindness to heart. He was now outside the building looking for a Lexus he didn't know the color but he was determined to find out praying and hoping she was the only girl that worked there with a Lexus. He saw a black Lexus but seen a blue bandana around the rear view mirror. His face scrunched up in disgust. No way she could be driving her dude car. What if she got a dude but she like to cheat? What if this the wrong car? What if she lied and just named a random car? Kentrell thoughts all attack him at once. They were quickly defeated when he see his Decoleia walking out the back of the building now with a dark blue varsity puffer jacket on and a black beanie with a fur ball on top and some brown Louie V bedroom slippers.

"Hey pa glad you waited" She said unlocking the car door.

"Who bandanna that is?" Kentrell asked getting straight to the point. He hadn't killed in a minute but he wouldn't mind breaking his streak to kill her boyfriend.

"My big brother a Crip and so I put it up in my car to keep niggas away" She hopping into her car. Kentrell didn't say anything all he did was get in passenger seat smiling.

vote,comment,and follow ..