Chapter 1 - A Special Day

That morning, Uni Fria Ulf Woke Up, Not knowing that in a Day, He'd have something That would change his life happen, He got out of his bed grabbing his phone, Looking at his computer, He decided to check to see if he had been Emailed about any bills or subscriptions.

He hadn't been contacted by anyone about any Bills, Or Subscriptions at the moment, So he turned off his Computer, And walking out of his room, His sister hadn't gotten up, He went into her room to get her up.

"Hey! Get up Honey" He yelled, Honey woke up startled, She Realized that she had slept in late "Oh sorry Uni" Honey Said to Her brother, "Its fine, Now Get up, Make yourself some breakfast, I have got to go check around for random jobs, ill Probably call someone Over to watch over you till I get back" Uni Replied to Honey, "I don't need someone to watch me, I'm not a baby" Honey said a bit silent, "I know you aren't a baby, But I don't want anything happening to my sister" Uni Told Honey, "Alright?" Uni said, "Ok" Honey said.

Uni gone out of Honey's Room, and went to the Bathroom to take a shower and get dressed up to go and find some work, While Uni did this Honey got out of Bed, Putting on her Usual Stripped Sweater and Pants, Slowly putting on her Flower Crown, as to not hurt her Antennae, Walking downstairs, she grabbed some Cereal and Milk, Grabbing some Cornflakes, And pouring the Cereal First, then the Milk, Eating the cereal, She almost finished it when Uni got down the stairs Fully dressed in His Green Jacket, Black Pants, Hot Pink Hairspray, and a hot Pink star Hairpin.

"So how long will you be out for today?" Honey asked Uni "Hopefully not as long as Yesterday" Honey remarked, "Probably for 6 hours, So about 4 : 00 PM" Uni Answered, "Not again" Honey said, "Remember, I called one of Your friends, So you wont be left alone" Uni Said to Honey to try and Make her happier, "Which one?" Honey Asked "Also i called Nora, So you can be active today instead of sitting around" Uni told Icy, "Oh Great!" Honey said "When will she get here?" Honey asked, "Probably in 30 Minutes" Uni Told "Well See you in 6 Hours Honey, Love you" Uni Told Honey, "Love you too Uni" Honey replied, Uni then walked out the door, And shut it.

For the next 30 minutes Honey didn't know really what to do wait, so she got on her phone and played some Mobile games, Waiting for Nora to arrive till she heard the Doorbell, She got up and looked through the curtains before opening the doors, Seeing Nora she went to the door and opened it, "Heya Honey" Nora Greeted Honey, "Hello Nora" Honey said to Nora, "Im sure that Uni told you, But he called me over to keep watch" Nora told Honey "Man he's overprotective, But honestly I understand it because of what happened" Nora Remarked "So anyways What should we do? Maybe we could race, And see if you can compete with my spark" Nora Questioned, "Maybe we could, I seriously wish I had a spark though" Honey Remarked, "You do know you need a lot of Willpower or Skill in a Craft or Profession" Nora said "You will probably get one soon, But now let's get running" Nora told Honey.

Nora and Honey got dressed in some running clothing, and then got out the door, Honey did lock it before they left so no one could break into their house, Then they went out on a jog, "So anything we could talk about while we run?" Honey asked Nora, "How about, How's home schooling going for you Honey?" Nora Asked "Man with Uni as a teacher it must be hard" Nora remarked, "Its Hard, He does help me but man are the assignments I'm given hard" Honey Told Nora, "Heh, Well if he keeps giving you a hard time, Ill tell him to lessen on the work he's giving you" Nora Told Honey, "Hey Guys!" Someone further away yelled.

It was Tiger, Tiger Itachizame the Tiger-shark, "I see you two are running" Tiger Said "May i join in, I need to train my Legs a bit" He Remarked, "Eh Sure" Nora Said, Tiger Joined them on their Little jog, "So, Have you two heard about the Tickets being sent out?" Tiger asked "I have" Nora said, "What tickets?" Honey asked, "Wait, You haven't heard?" Tiger said, "Has Uni hid that from you?" Nora said, "I think so" Honey said, "I'm gonna have a BIG talk with Uni when he gets back" Nora said "but anyways these tickets are for picking people to go to human schools, A New event, Don't No one knows why, Seems that the Humans are being generous for once, I don't think Uni really trusts this, But I'm fine with it" Nora Explained to Honey, "Oh, Alright" Honey Said hearing this.

They ran for another hour, "Man i am out of Breath" Tiger Said Out of breath, "Same here Tiger" Honey said Also Out of breath, "Heh, I Don't feel a sweat" Nora said, "Mostly because of your Spark Nora" Tiger said, "Well still, Let's get back to the house and get something to eat, They spent 2 and a half Hours walking back to the House

When they finally got to the house, At 2 : 00 PM 2 Hours before Uni Would arrive home, "I could make us some food" Tiger said, "You cook?" Both Honey and Nora said at the same time, "I do actually, I usually make spaghetti, Sense It tastes Great!" He said, "I Kind of want Spaghetti" Honey Replied, "Me too" Nora said, Tiger Grabbed a pot and put onto the stove, Putting in some water and boiling it, While this happened Nora and Honey watched TV.

"Hey, Have you checked your mail today Honey?" Nora Asked Bored and looking for something to do, "No, I haven't" Honey replied, "Then lets go see if we've gotten anything" Nora said, They walked to the door of Their House, Walking out and opening the mailbox, Grabbing the mail, Having 2 Bright Red envelopes, and 3 white Envelopes that look like Normal Invoices for Uni's Job, Nora and Honey walked back inside, locking the door behind them, And walking over to the table, Tiger just added in the pasta after putting in some salt, Nora And Honey immediately Looked at the Bright Red Envelopes, It was Sent to Uni and Honey specifically, "Well come on, Open your Envelope Honey" Nora said, Honey slowly opened the envelope to find a paper, and a small ticket, "Well what are you waiting for honey? Read it" Nora said Curious, "You have been chosen to participate in our Togetherness Program, You are 1 of the 100 Manu-men chosen to go to human schools, Honey Buzz Ulf, The supplies you'll need is, 5 Notebooks, Pencils, a Backpack, and Sports clothing, Your School day starts tomorrow, And you will be given a list of rules when you go to the school for when your in the human city, Good luck" Honey Read out loud, "Wait, Your getting into the program!?" Tiger said Full of surprise, "It seems she is!" Nora said, "She What!?" Was heard from the door, Uni was home early.

"Oh, Your home early Uni" Honey Remarked, "Honey, I need to talk with Nora alone, So can you please go upstairs, Ill tell you when you can go downstairs" Uni Told Honey seemingly Upset, "Alright" Honey said a bit quiet, Honey walked up the stairs, Hearing Nora and Uni Arguing about this, She gone to her room, And sat on her bed, Looking at her phone to calm down, Till she heard, "Hey~ How's my Favorite Bee doing?" she looked up from her Phone, to see Goto, The Blue Cat, In his Dark outfit that makes him blend in, "Oh, Hey Goto!" Honey said a bit happier now that her friend was here, "Im doing alright, Currently Uni and Nora are arguing" Honey told Goto, "Im gonna guess its about those Red Ticket Envelopes" He remarked, "I think" Honey replied, "Well that sucks" He Said, "It really does" Honey said "But I'll be fine, Maybe he'll let me go there, Maybe he will also go too!" Honey Remarked, "Well Just tell me if he gives you a hard time" Goto said, "Will do" Honey said, Goto Then Disappeared, There was then a knocking on Honey's Door, She Opened it to see Tiger with a Plate of Spaghetti.

"I just came to give this to you before I Leave" Tiger said "Also i think their still arguing down there" Tiger remarked, "Oh" Honey Said a bit Sad, "I suggest after you Eat, you go shower, and go to sleep, It might be fixed then" Tiger Told Honey, "Alright" She said before she started eating the spaghetti, She then went to the Bathroom after finishing her food.

While she showered, Uni and Nora continued arguing, "You know how Humans are right? They are Pieces of Crap that will Kill anyone that isn't one of their Kind!" Uni Said Upset, "Are you saying that just because of that one Incident? All because one Group Of Humans did that, Humans are like Us manu-men, Their all different Not all of them are Evil" Nora Replied "Plus this might be good for you and Honey, You keep having to study just to make sure you can Help Honey by homeschooling, and you are always hard on her about homeschooling, this would give you and Honey a break" Nora said a bit angered, "How do you know that?" Uni questioned, "I don't know, Maybe because of the Fact they are starting this program instead of keeping us separate" She Yelled at Uni, Uni was silent for a moment, "Fine, Ill tell Her the news Tomorrow" Uni Said Breaking his silence, "Ok, Good" Nora Said, "Now I've gotta grab the stuff We'll Need for school" Uni Told Nora, "So you stay here to watch over honey while im gone" Uni remarked, "Alright" Nora said.

Uni then grabbed His wallet, And walked out the door