Chapter 3 - Time for School!

"Hey! Get Up!" Honey woke up Uni who had still been sleeping, "Eh!?" Uni got up a bit startled "I haven't gotten up this Early in a while" Uni remarked, "Nora told me you were gonna let me go to the Human school" Honey said Excitedly, "Thank you!" She said extremely happily, Honey hugged Uni, "well we better get ready for school" Uni Stated, "Oh i already took a shower"  Honey said, "Oh, Then go eat breakfast, and wait for me downstairs" Uni Told Honey, "Alright!" Honey said, She then walked out of Uni's room and walked down stairs, Uni looked at his computer before he took a shower, Having no Gmails, He then went to the rest room, and readied the shower.

Honey went downstairs to see John Just talking with Nora, "Woah! A human!" Honey said, "Yeah, I'm a human" John said, "Uni Let him stay over sense he's going to the same school we're going to for the program" Nora explained, "Good to see that Uni is getting nicer" Honey said, "And turns out I got a ticket" Nora said "Along with another one of our Friends, crystal" She said sounding even happier when she said that, "Well we have a hour til the bus will arrive at the border of Your Town, Ill have to Ride that Bus too" John said, "Alright!" Honey Replied, Honey grabbed some toaster pastries, And started eating them, Nora and John continued talking, After a few minutes there was a knocking at the door, Nora got up and opened the door.

Crystal was there, Crystal walked in and Nora closed the door when she walked in, "Hello everyone, Wait there's a human here aswell?" Crystal questioned, "Yeah, My name is John" He said Introducing himself, "Nice to meet you John, I'm crystal, Any friend of Nora's Is a friend of mine" Crystal Said Introducing herself, "Glad to know one of my best friends got a ticket" Nora said giving Crystal a small Hug, Crystal seemed to freeze up after the hug, "Crystal you alright?" Nora Asked, "Yep, Just fine" Crystal Answered, "Glad to know My Manu-men classmates will be nice, Unlike Harry, Man that dude needs to learn to chill and be nice" John Remarked, Uni finished his shower and walked downstairs, With nothing in his outfit changed except a new hot Pink tie, "Well it seems all of us that can go to the School are here" Uni said "Lets get walking so we don't risk being late" Uni remarked, They all walked to the door, Uni opened the door and held it open for everyone, Closing it and locking after they are all out. 

They walked to the bus stop, Honey looked over to See Crystal and Nora holding hands, They kept walking and made it to the bus stop, there were a Few other people there, They waited for the bus to pull up, they waited a couple of Minutes, And the Bus pulled up, Everyone stepped on, The human Driver Was confused by the fact john was here, but he waited for everyone to get on the bus, and started to drive to the school.