The First meeting

(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTER OR THE ANIME BUT I ONLY OWN THE ONE CHARACTER THAT I ADDED THAT IS THE MAIN CHARACTER.THIS WILL BE A COLLABORATION SERIES BETWEEN TRANSFORMERS , BEN 10 AND BLEACH. SO IM JUST MAKING MY OWN STORY BECAUSE OF LOT OF IDEAS IN MY HEAD. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SERIES. THANK YOU)

Third person POV
At the airport of karakura town, there was a plane that just landed on the platform and came out with it there was a boy. He has dark hair, green shirt and black jeans. He was picking up his luggage and order a taxi. Then, he told the taxi to drop him off at karakura town. The feeling of the boy was happy because he was able to return to his original home and he breathe the fresh air of the city. He truly miss his home and even he misses his best friend that was Ichigo Kurosaki. He was one of his best friend's in the world. He and Ichigo was always friend's since they were little but sadly the boy have to move to United state because of his adopted parents. The boy always thought to himself (will he be able to see Ichigo the one he miss a lot!).Then, the taxi stops. The boy then pay the taxi driver and drop off from the vehicle. He looked around the neighborhood how much he miss the place. But then a old lady came and ask him.

Old lady: Excuse me young man do you live here?

The boy then nodded to old lady and then he pick up his luggages. Then she ask again.

Old lady: Ohhhh i see. So what's your name young man?

The boy then face the old lady then answered her question.

The boy: My name is Rinki ma'am.

Old lady: So you don't have your last name?

Rinki: No i don't because i was born without a parent but then i was adopted when i was a baby.

Old lady:Oh im so sorry you have to go through that roughly childhood.

Rinki: Its ok im already get used to this kind of stuff but at least i have friends here.

Old lady: Well ok then i will leave you be. Your such a kind young man.

Rinki then smile at the Old lady and wave her goodbye. He really miss this nice neighborhood he has when he was little.

Rinki POV
That lady seems nice. I really miss my old home though i hope its still there. I thought to myself.i was pick up his luggage's then heading to my old house.

He was walking towards his old house but suddenly an explosion appear outer nowhere. He was shock that no one noticed the explosion. But then, he lift his wrist and see an alien device called The Ultra-omnitrix. A device that can turn him into any kind of aliens or species. He then ran towards the danger and said.

Rinki: Well so much for keeping my identity a secret better save the day. ITS HERO TIME!!!

He then tapped the Device slammed with his hand. A green light appear and transform rinki into DIAMONDHEAD.

 A green light appear and transform rinki into DIAMONDHEAD