Alone with a bumblebee

Rinki POV
I was about to sneak out from the room and to investigate about the case but then an unexpected guest appear behind me.

.....:Hey what were you doing in the middle of the night???

I turn around and saw a beautiful woman wearing a Captain's robe. I blushed when i looked at her.

Soifon: You were going somewhere.

Rinki: Yes, i want to investigate the case because from what i know shockwave wanted something that will benefit the Decepticon.

Soifon: In that case, I will join you in this task.

Rinki: Wait, you really wanted to help me?

Soifon: Yes because you're kinda cuteeee emmmm i mean this thing will cause harm to the Soul Society.(She blushed and looked on the ground)

Rinki: Ohhhh emmmm ok then( he blushed also)

Soifon: Remember this is a stealth mission so we don't want to attract to many attention.(she reminded him with a glare)

Rinki: Yes ma'am.

Soifon: Please just called me Soifon and don't be so formal about it.(she smiled)

Rinki: Ok Soifon.(he smiled back).

Both of their eyes met into a glance of full passion when brown eyes meet with green eyes.

Rinki: Ehem we should get going then(he cough awkwardly)

Soifon: Y...yes let's get going.(she answered nervously)

Rinki and Soifon journey to the Rukon District to find some clues that shockwave left behind.

Soifon: According to Captain Kuchiki, We able to find some metallic trail's from the giant hole's.

Rinki then saw a trail of metallic that leads somewhere unknown.

Rinki: Soifon look what i found here.

Soifon: A trail.

Rinki: Yeah but it leads to somewhere.

Soifon: We have to know where it leads to.

Rinki: Don't worry i know the right alien for the job.

Rinki then slammed the watch on his wrist and green light appear and turn him into WILDMUTT.

Rinki then sniff the trail and able track where it handed to. He growled at soifon to follow him and she followed. After a while, they arrived to an unknown location. The location filled with Cybertronian parts or means experiment parts.

Soifon POV
Im impressed to see what Rinki transform in front of me. He changed into an alien like dog who were able to track and sense its surrounding. That's why people called him a hero for a reason. A hero that i need in my lifeeeee emmmm i mean no this is a serious matter to deal with right now.