An unexpected truth

Rinki POV
I was devastated because i heard that Captain Unohana was my mother. She told me herself that i was her son back at the infirmary. It pains me to accept the fact that she was my parent all this time. I was crying non-stop until my eyes full of red. I was on top of a cliff and i was looking through the skies. I want to find answers. ANSWERS on why she left me when i was a baby. I WANNA KNOW WHYYYY SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO LOOK FOR ME!!!! I took a deep breath and i remembered what happen at the infirmary.

Flashback
Rinki: what did you just say???

Unohana: My son, i missed you so much and i was happy to see you alive and well.

Rinki froze in shock when he heard what she say.

Rinki: Where have you been mother??? Why did you leave me???

Unohana: I....... can explain.

Rinki: WHAT ALL THOSE YEARS I WAS ALONE WITHOUT A PARENT AND NOW YOUR HERE!!!!!(he filled with rage)

Ichigo and his friends enter the infirmary to check on Rinki health but it was a bad moment to ruin it.

Ichigo: Ummmmm did we interrupted something here???

Rinki: NO NOT AT ALL!!!!

Rukia: What's going on here???

Renji: I think we should leave them be.

Rinki: NO I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE ANYWAYS SO THANK YOU FOR THE HOSPITALITY.

Unohana: Wait Rinki!!!!

Rinki slammed his watch on his wrist and transform into XLR8.

Isane: PLEASE HEAR FROM THE CAPTAIN!!!! SHE WAS SAD AND MISSED HER ONLY SON SO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT HER

Rinki(XLR8): I have the right to be mad at her. SHE LEFT ME WHEN I WAS A BABY.

Ichigo: Please calm down Rinki.

Rinki(XLR8):CALM DOWN!!!!! I WON'T!!!!! I'M GONNA GO TAKE SOME FRESH AIR AND DON'T BOTHER FOLLOW ME.

Rinki then speed off from the infirmary away from everybody else and away from his pain. He ran as fast as he could until he stopped on top of a cliff. He then reverted into his human form and shout in anger. His voice echoed across the forest feel with sad and depression.

End of flashback
I feel the breeze of the wind and then i thought about it. I was kinda rude to her when she told me the truth. Even she abandoned me she must have a reason for it. She was my mother after all. I tried to stand up but then i felt dizzy all the sudden. My vision went black  and i fell into the darkness.