Catching up with old memories

Third person POV
The trio arrived at the nearest cafe and went to their table. After they finished with their order, Ichigo was the one who broke the silence between the two.

Ichigo: Hey Rinki, how did you turn into that green-rock diamond guy anyway?(he ask with full curiousity)

Rinki: Oh you mean Diamond Head.(he answered)

Rukia: Diamond Head???(she rise her left eyebrow)

Rinki: Yeah, That's the name i gave for my transformation.

Ichigo: Transformation???

Rinki: Yeah dude.

Rukia: Care to explain how you turn into that transformation you told about???

Rinki: I will gladly answered your questions.

After that rinki explain every little detail about the watch.

Rukia: Ohhhh so that's how you turn into those transformation.(she was amazed by Rinki answer).

Ichigo: So wait, how many transformation do you have???(he was still confused).

Rinki: I lost count how much transformation i have. The watch sometimes added a new data about a new life form.

Ichigo: YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!(He then spill his drink towards Rukia).

Rukia: ICHIGO YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU SPILL YOUR DRINK ON ME!!!(She yelled at ichigo)

Ichigo: Oh sorry about that Rukia.(He apologize to Rukia).

After that incident, Rukia went to the bathroom to clean herself up but then Ichigo ask Rinki more questions.

Ichigo: What was the device called again The ultra-what now???

Rinki: The Ultra-omnitrix bro.(he corrected his friend words)

Ichigo: Wait why did it called Ultra anyway???

Rinki: Well that's a story for a another time bro.(He patted Ichigo back making him even more curious).

Then, Rukia went to the two and bring some news.

Rukia: Ichigo there's a hollow attack near the city.(she showed Ichigo her cellphone about the orders from the Soul Society).

Ichigo: Well then lets go Rukia.(he grabbed her hand).

Rukia: Right.(she nodded at Ichigo).

Ichigo: Wait what about you Rinki?

Rinki: I can't just stand here while you two do hero stuff.

Rukia: So your coming with us right?

Rinki: Yes but you two go ahead i will catch up.

Both of them nodded at Rinki then head to the location. Rinki then pay the bills and head outside. He sense something trouble at the location site. Even though the public can't see the danger but they will be if the hollows wrack havoc towards the city.

Rinki: Well guess its time to save the day.

He lift his wrist and tapped the Ultra-omnitrix.He slammed the device and green light appear as he transfrom someone fast. FASTTRACK

 FASTTRACK