.-. First words at age sixteen .-.

Request: No
Mcyt: Sbi (mentions of Tubbo and Ranboo)
Type: Fluff
Ages: Wil & Tech: 19 | Tommy: 16 | Phil: 27
AU: Irl

A/N: This should be fun. Not much to say either so let's just get on with it lul

TW: A Karen

*_*

*third person*
Phil adopting Tommy wasn't what he thought he would be doing nine years ago.

He knew his two sons - Technoblade and Wilbur - wanted a little brother. They begged and begged and begged and well...begged more until they got one.

Phil talked to the woman who answered the phone and she offered Tommy. He was seven and mute.

Wilbur was mute at first, but he had Techno to speak for him. Tommy had no one so he was going to be a bit harder than Phil thought.

Well he was wrong.

Tommy was very good at expressing himself without words. He knew sign language, which Wilbur also knew, so that helped. He used facial expressions and pointed a lot.

So it was easier than Phil thought.

Other than that, Tommy didn't make much noise. Except for when he was ten years old.

mmmmm eat your creeper crunch

Tommy and Wilbur were sitting in the living room, Tommy sprawled out lazily on the couch and Wilbur sat on the floor by Tommy's torso.

Tommy was a great listener, which Wilbur quickly caught onto. That made their favorite past time Wilbur telling stories and Tommy, well....listening.

"And I was petting the cat...then I sneezed." Wilbur said, fully serious as he told the story of the time he sneezed while petting a stray cat. (If anyone has read -InstrumentalBreak 's MCYT oneshot book. The one Wilbur one "I Hate Everything" about the cat- I'm referencing to that lul)

Tommy made a face, as if he was trying to hold back a laugh - and in all honesty, he was. I mean, how could you not? It was funny!

But of course, Tommy couldn't keep his laughter in forever and eventually started giggling. He'd never laughed or giggled in front of his family before, so Wilbur's face was priceless.

The tall brunette quickly stood up and ran down the hallway, seemingly to go and get his dad and brother.

"They will never believe what he says..." Tommy whispered to himself, not concerned that anyone would hear him.

The musician came sprinting in again, this time with a pinkette and another older blonde.

"There's no way he laughed Wilbur!" Techno said, clearly not believing whatever Wilbur had told him.

"No- nonono Tech he did! Cmon Tommy back me up you did! You totally let out the cutest little giggles I've ever heard!" Wilbur pleaded.

Tommy cracked a smile, snorting and he nodded, letting Wilbur bask in his "win" as he would call it.

"You actually did?" Phil said, probably in shock.

Tommy sighed and nodded again, letting the information sink in for the two others who hadn't witnessed it.

"HAHA! I TOLD YOU HE DID! IT WAS ADORABLE TOO!" Wilbur said, jumping up and down in his own glory. Tommy got up, rolling his eyes at Wilbur's childish behavior.