Beautiful

2 Weeks later
( In an old flower shop)

'Omo! Why are u carrying those boxes?' cried the old lady.

'Chill down oldy , u can barely carry the lightest one in here.'

' U are doubting my strength brat.'

'Or what? U still believe youself to be in your teens?' amusingly asked the young beauty.

Older one sighed and went to sit on the stairs near the entrance of the shop. She wiped the shining beads of hard work from her head and  sighed again in an audible manner .

' what? ' asked the girl

Young one sat on the lower staircase staring at the grandma .

' Ana , we have just shifted in here and it's a perfect time for u to start a new life ...
U have even completed your studies... Why don't u apply for a nice paying job?'

Ana softly smiled and said 'I
love this job and about the money ... Then we do have a roof over our head and we do eat well.... anyways oldy u are turning even more old in a few days '

' What the hell do u mean by old ' she shouted .

'Oh come on , I am bringing the flower box to hang the basket on the wall.

Mean while ???'s  Pov

'AAHH!!!!!!  When in the world are we gonna reach home ? Can't u fucking drive faster JEON JUNGKOOK'

'OH, get off the car Taehyung if u wanna throw tantrums. We will 1st go to buy something for mom' said the younger one .

' What? Why? I already have a gift for her '

' I want to buy something too tae.'

' It's hyung for u brat...I wanna see mom ... Do you  even see that it has been six months since I saw her. Anyways there is that small shop, wanna buy some flowers? ' taehyung said .

' Yeah let's get them , mom loves flowers.'

' You get them, I am sleeping ' sassed taehyung

Ana's pov

I was standing on the stool to hang the basket of flowers on the wall while singing .

'Lavender's blue dilly dilly , lavenders green, when I am king dilly dilly u shall be queen .'

'Nice song' . Said a manly beautiful voice .

I got startled ,lost my balance and fell in the huge box of Jasmines .

'Oh , I am sorry ' said the man getting flustered .

I regained my senses holding my head . My face was covered with my now messed up hair . I shoved them back and chuckled awkwardly . He held his hand out for help and I accepted but my knees stumbled and and would have fallen again in that jasmine ocean if his hands didn't have crawled against my waist and gripped my balance .

And then I finally saw him clearly .He was a man with an charming aura , he had those piercing doe eyes and dark coffe brown hair, his uniform made him even more handsome and oh how could I miss those cherry lips.

He was a man with an charming aura , he had those piercing doe eyes and dark coffe brown hair, his uniform made him even more handsome and oh how could I miss those cherry lips

'Omo, what's the noise ?' said the granny coming out from the small door .

Suddenly the man loosened his grip and I fell ball on my ass.
'AAHH' I cried .
'Oh ! Shit , I am so sorry ' he apologized .

' O-oh , ahh n- no problem '
I asured

Time skip

Jungkook's pov

I came back to my car with flowers only to witness my lasy ass brother sleeping with his drooling mouth wide open. I chuckled at the sight and got in to drive .

It was in middle of my journey when she came across my mind. The girl I just met at the shop . Thinking of her made me smile like a kid .

Her eyes were so gorgeous , round and big  , brown with a hue of innocent gold. Her hair were long thick black and wavey ,messed up with an unplanned beauty of those flowers stuck in them . That dress she wore, long skirt below her knees and tight yet lose sleeved top , making her such a creation of all in white .

' SO BEAUTIFUL'