Thank You

Jungkook's pov ( same night)

I was so tired from today's work . The road was silent and black due to the starry night and i was heading back home. The feeling of heavy head made me lose my concentration . I came back to my senses realising there is person lying on the road . I would have drove over  the body if I didn't stomp my foot  on the break . Newton's inertia made me hit my head on the stirring  . It would be a bruise soon.
Heavily breathing I processed the situation and undid my seat belt to look for the person. She Is familiar . Then it hit me . She was the same old woman I met at the flower shop. Ignoring further thoughts I picked her up and placed her in the back seat . The only person who could help me right now is hyung . So I called him .

' hello? Taehyung hyung , it's me ... And I nead your help'

Sleepy voice on the other side of the phone growled
' it's fucking 1 am for God sake jungkook . Today's petroling took the best of me .'

' I will treat u with the Sunday's drink.' said the younger

'Ahhhhhh!!! What is it ? '

' Bring the girl from the flower shop we went a few days ago and tell her that her grandmother is in the hospital.'

'Send me granny's photo'

'Why?' asked jungkook's

'Dumb ass , will she believe a man on her door at 1 am in the morning ?'

'oh'

Ana's pov

It was 1:00 am in the morning and grandma isn't home . She told me not to go out no matter what at night. I was so worried for her and I couldn't hold myself back anymore . It was so cold yet I ignored and ran to wear my slippers .

I was about to open the door when someone barged in making me flinch and gasp.

' Ah, sorry but your grandma is in the hospital .'

Time skip

We reached the hospital and dashed out of the car. I panicked at the assumption of any unwanted news .
There was the emergency room . I came in with a loud noise of the door and finnally saw her . I was breathing heavily . I noticed the doctor and the police man I met 2 days ago .

Jungkook pov

She bombarded us with so many questions that doctor had to ask her to come out of the room . I went too to look for taehyung .

He was there in the reception talking , no ... Flirting with the nurse . This dude urgently needs a wife . Shaking my head in amusement I went towards him .

'Thanks  hyung '

'Sunday's  drinks in return...By the way , she got so panicked in the car , I had to tell her to calm down every now and then and but  I learnt a thing that she very stubborn '

I chuckled at his  statement .
He spoke again

' what's the matter with granny though?'

'She has brain tumer and needs and operation at the soonest . Due to lack of good health she collapsed on the the road. '

We both sighed a sad breath .
Soon we heard soft foot steps coming towards us . We raised our heads to the direction . There she was in a thin plain long frock which was as yellow as the daffodils . The woman who is more beautiful than any I have ever seen most beautiful amongst the ones I can ever see. Her skin is so flawless and milk white, it seems to be  soft to feel . She is definately not  korean . She was  wearing nothing to make her feel warm . She came here in a hurry . Breaking my moment taehyung spoke

' Why are u not wearing warm clothes ... Here take my jacket and keep it safe , mom washed it yesterday only .I will come to take it tomorrow'

Before she could even protest she was already in its warmth. She smiled painfully , which didn't go unnoticed by me . I can clearly tell she knew about her grandmother . I thought she would get panicked again but I was wrong , she seems calm and thoughtful.

Suddenly she looked straight in my eyes making me flustered and red of no special movement . She bowed a little and I looked everywhere other than her .
It was then I heard her sweet voice
'Thank You'

Never in my life have I ever experienced so much of urge to say "welcome " before.