Introduction

Title: Run away after cheating on His Majesty

Theme: Ancient

Main Protagonist: Jing Yu (Gong) x Chu Fengqi (Shou)

Story Tag/Warning:  Sweet, Transmigration.

Summary:

The doomsday boss Chu Fengqi transmigrate into a book. He become a cannon fodder that could not survive half a chapter. 

On the surface, he look like a stunning sick beauty dedicated to the protagonist's tyrant, but he was actually an enemy spy with a tragic ending.

As soon as he crossed over, he saw that the guards around the tyrant trying ot cut him off. In a hurry, he thought that the tyrant had lost his memory so he lie and insisted that he was the tyrant's lover.

"Isn't it about being a happy couple with Gu?" The tyrant's tone was playful and dangerous.

Jing Yu: "Can't wait for the bedtime?"

Chu Fengqi: "..." This is not right, aren't you impotent?

Jing Yu: "?"

Jing Yu once saved by a young man when he was seriously injured but later he had amnesia and all his relatives betrayed him. They depend on each other and warm each other. 

He originally thought that this person was a treasure that was given to him by God and belonged to him alone. He thought there would never be deception or betrayal between them. 

However, in the end the boy left him for no reason and disappeared. Years later, the young man grew up, forgot him and try to trick him into believing that they were in love with each other.

Later, he wanted to escape again from him! Dark and crazy emotions breed inside Jing Yu's heart. ——Ah Qi, in the past you belonged to me only. Now, in the future and until death, you can only entangle with me. 

*** Above is the OST that I include at the beginning as an opening song because I think suit the vibe of this novel. Let's enjoy the novel as if we watching Friday night family drama. Don't forget to check out the BL donghua Mao Dao Zu Shi (Founder of Diabolism)~Tehee~