Chapter 2.

GREAT, JUST GREAT...

(F/c) = favorite/chosen color
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
(E/c) = eye color
(S/c) = skin color

}(Y/N's POV{

Gah, oh gods my whole body aches, that was quite the dream too, I probably just fell out of bed, that's why I'm sore.

I shiver from the cold, wrapping my arms around myself.

Weird, my skin feels so... scaly?

Suddenly a huge gust of wind comes at me, making me lift off the ground, my wings helping to steady myself...

Wait...

What...?

I slowly turn my head and see I have two average sized scaly wings, but that's not all, I have four long (F/c) legs, matching the rest of my new scaly body that has a silver circular pattern with a paler underbelly, short but sharp talons, and a long pointed tail.

I wobbly walk over to the water still feeling like this is some weird dream, and see my sharp white teeth, and green slitted eyes, is this really me? No, that's not- it can't be- it's not possible, I'm human! Not some unknown dragon.

I try to speak but all that comes out is a pained whimper, why can't I speak? Is it because I look like a dragon now?
What the hell is going on?!

Then an idea pops into my head and I begin to search for the ring but I can't find it on any of my hands- or well, paws? I didn't learn dragon anatomy.

Please, someone help, I'm scared. I don't want to be hunted, I don't wanna die, Just please, by Thor's hammer someone turn me back! I want to be human again!

and now, the same green light from last night starts to circle me in the same way as last night, my body floats up and now I feel myself get squished and then I fall onto the ground hard.

"Ow..." I mumble to myself, I sit up in shock and look all over my body, seeing (s/c) hands, legs, shoulders, all of it!

I gasp happily, "I'm back! I'm human again! Woohoo! Ha! Take that you stupid ring–" just as I say that to the ring on my finger the same process from before happens and I'm a dragon again.

...

OH FOR THE LOVE OF—

Suddenly I hear twigs snapping, I whip my head in the direction of the noise and begin to cower in fear, not wanting to be seen and possibly killed by my own village.

I cautiously peek over an arched tree root only to see my idiot of a brother, Hiccup. I sigh in relief, knowing he doesn't have the heart to kill a dragon.

Okay, whoever is doing this, you had your laugh but now I really want to be myself again. Please?

Nothing

Okay, fine. I'm sorry for calling the ring stupid, I got overexcited about being human again and didn't take in this possibility, so please, for Thor's sake turn me back

Still nothing

Oh, by the gods, you are stubborn. I know someone's doing this to me because it sure ain't myself. What's it going to take for me to be human again? I'm not begging though.

...

Okay, you know what? FU–

I look down and see I'm human again, "oh, well that wasn't so hard- don't even think about it." I warn the ring...

I'm talking to a ring...

I'm actually going crazy, I'm talking to a piece of jewelry

I sigh and follow Hiccups tracks to make sure he doesn't get himself killed, only to hear the roar of a dragon coming from where Hiccup is

"Shit!" I shout in panic, I sprint in Hiccup's direction, feeling my body fill with adrenaline, what in Thor's name did that kid do?!

I stop at the bottom of a hill and see Hiccup wobble over, and a dragon flying away, we make eye contact and that's when he falls to the ground unconscious.

"Hiccup!" I shout falling to my knees in front of him, I carefully but quickly turn him over to examine him. Seeing nothing but a couple small bruises I sigh in relief and pick him up by his back and under his knees, carrying him back home, forgetting all about the mysterious ring and only worrying about getting my little brother somewhere safe.

To be continued...