Chapter 1: So we meet

Y/N's POV

There they were, standing before the enormous factory they used to work at, they reached for their pocket and pulled out a note.

They stared at the note, wondering who sent it and why did they send it? They sighed and walked towards the factory, they pulled out the keys and unlocked the doors, heading straight inside and closed the doors behind them

"after all these years, this place still looks like a shit hole."
Y/N said, they walked around trying to open up the other doors, but some were either locked or jammed shut. They walked into the gift shop, looking around for some clues to open the next room. They looked up to strangely find one of the toys still working, the train. They saw each train piece was a different colour, they took time to memorize the colours and went to the colour key pad and put in the colours, Green, Pink, Yellow, Red, the door suddenly opened.
"Hmm some stupid security.."

Y/N said as the went into the room. Looking around they found a case with the Grabpack inside, they opened it and put the pack on, they walked out around the reception and used the blue hand to unlock the next area. As they entered through the doors they approached a giant 'statue' of the blue Huggy Wuggy. One of the toys at the factory that was made to be able to hug you back.

Strangely enough, Y/N was not afraid of it, they felt somewhat safe with Huggy in the room, but they just shrugged the feeling off and used the blue hand for the left door, but it broke and the power switched off

Strangely enough, Y/N was not afraid of it, they felt somewhat safe with Huggy in the room, but they just shrugged the feeling off and used the blue hand for the left door, but it broke and the power switched off. A light key noise was heard from behind them, they turned around and saw Huggy, holding a yellow key swinging a bit from side to side.
"How did you-"
They said, questioning how Huggy got the key, they started to feel a bit.. scared? They extended the blue hand, reaching for the key, they went to the door with the power sign above it, opening it up, they walked through to the power room, they used the blue hand to help fix the power. Once the power was on, Y/N walked out, they noticed something... off, they walked through the doors and saw that Huggy was no longer there. They looked around, was someone else there? Or was it just all in their head? They shrugged and opened up the next area. But.. in the distance was Huggys arm peaking out from one of the doors down the hallway, they slowly approached it and the arm slid into the dark room. They went closer to the door and opened the door to see a dark hallway, they hesitated, not sure if they should venture into the dark, they stared into the darkness.

Wonder what could go wrong...?

(And thats the end of this chapter! I'll write the next one soon, depending how this one goes, if you have any suggestions for future chapters don't be afraid to ask <3 Enjoy the rest of your day!)