Chapter 2: What are you!

(Oh god- you all actually like this- what have I gotten myself into lol, well I'll be posting a new chapter every second day so stayed tooned, now back to the next chapter!)

Staring into the darkness of the hallway was a door with a light shining above it and a picture of Huggy Wuggy on the door, they took a deep breath in and out, they started walking through the hallway. Finally they made it to the door and opened it, just a regular room, they walked up the stairs and saw in the distance the red hand, they looked around the room below, finding small fuse boxes that was for the control panel to get the red hand. They went down, grabbing each fuse box, as they grabbed the last fuse box, they felt like this was a bit too easy, first Huggy disappears and now this? Strange... the went back up the stairs to the panel, they started to put the fuses in and as they were about to put in the last fuse, they froze in place, Y/N noticed something in the corner of their eye, feeling... watched... they looked up and noticed one of the conveyor doors, slightly opened, and right underneath it.. was Huggy Wuggy, peaking through.

 was Huggy Wuggy, peaking through

They fell backwards, almost dropping the fuse box, the conveyor door shut with the monster gone"

"

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!-"
They yelled out, this place was surely not normal, were they gonna die? They stood up and quickly putting in the last fuse box. The claw picked up the red hand and moved it towards them, dropping it and freeing it from its glass container. They went down and grabbed the red hand, this place was clearly not safe anymore. So it was time to just leave and never come back.

They started speed walking out of the hallways going back to the reception, they took off the Grabpack off of their shoulders and placed it down, they went to the door and tried to open it but... it was locked. Their breath became heavy with fear, they never locked the doors when they came in... they slowly back away, in a panic they took out their phone, trying to to call for help, but there he was... Huggy Wuggy walking through the hallways, coming after them, he saw them and ran towards them, Y/N felt horrified, and just froze in fear. Huggy Wuggy came to them and knocked them out...

A few hours later

They woke up, in a strange room, a room filled with broken screens and files, it seemed to be the security office, looking a bit around, they noticed they were on a blanket with a pillow, did someone save them? No one else was in the room. They stood up and went over to the camera's, none of them were working, probably needed some power. Suddenly the door opened and Huggy Wuggy walked in, they were panicked and yelled out for help, but it was pointless. Huggy just stood there with his forced smile, looking at them, not doing anything. In his left hand was a plate of cookies, did he bake them? Y/N calmed down a bit, feeling a bit safer... they slowly approached Huggy and looked up at the tall being, they looked at the cookies.
"Are these for me?"
They asked, he nodded and sat down on the blanket, placing the cookies down. They went to him and sat down as well, they took a cookie and stared at it, hesitant to taste it, what if it was poisonous, they took a deep breath in and out and took a bite. It was... actually good, a creamy chocolate taste, one of their favorite cookies, choco chips. How did he know? They questioned but just smiled, why was he nice to them? They continued to eat the cookies and lay down on the blanket once they were done. Huggy took the empty plate away and put it in a table, he pulled out a book and gave it to them. Y/N looked at the book a bit confused, he opened it up to a page and pointed to where they should read. They started to read and it was a ritual spell book, the spell was to turn live toys into humans. Their eyes widened, Huggy wanted to keep them alive because he wanted to be human, I mean if thats all he wanted then sure but why go though all that just to be turned human? They smiled.
"I'll give it a shot but I'm not an expert at this so if it doesn't work then I'm sorry.."
They said, they read a bit more and looked at Huggy, they stood up and read the spell.

"With this power I grant this toy,
A human body, a non lifeless form
No more shall he be forgotten
The flesh wishes to be no longer cotten!"

A bright light was casted apon Huggy, their eyes widened and took a step back, closing the book and placing it down.

(End of chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed, this took me a while to make cuz i couldn't thing of anything, and sorry for the long wait)