I Love Black Hair Girls!

In the cafeteria, when everyone was gone, Blake, Ryuko, and Akame gathered together and decided to talk about their ever-growing feelings for you. 

Blake: So, you had a little get-together with (Y/N)? 

Ryuko: Yeah, it was cool. Even my Sis was pleased, and she rarely breaks her stoic behavior. 

Akame: Well, we ate very well too. So then, did we all come here for the same reason? 

They then continue to look back and forth at each other. 

Blake: You love him don't you? 

Ryuko: Yep, a lot. He's very distracting for a lot of reasons. 

Akame: And sweet. 

The two girls continue to talk over and over about you, and then as they are about to finish, they hear that you're coming on by!

Akame: What are we going to do? 

Blake: The only other option that we have is to share him. 

Ryuko: Uh ... well, I think I remember hearing that my Mom was madly in love with him. 

Blake: Really? That could mean that my Mom is too, along with the others. 

Akame: Well, first you need to ask them to make sure. But well, why don't we start? 

Ryuko: Okay then. 

And so ... 

You come into the cafeteria, and see the girls just standing there innocently, as if nothing bad had happened, but something suspicious was up! 

(Y/N): Blake, Ryuko, Akame, why are you all just ... standing around? 

Blake: Well ... it's because of one thing. 

Ryuko: There's something that we have to tell you, and we know that you're going to feel the same way about us. 

Akame: So .... we want to say. 

Blake, Ryuko, and Akame: WE LOVE YOU! 

(Y/N): Really? That's it? Heh, that makes this easier then! To be honest, I was beginning to catch on. No wonder why you all try so much to impress me. It's really adorable how much you three cuties do it. 

They just blush and smile, and then you make your move. 

You go over to Blake, and remove her bow, while her ears twitch, you both kiss, and she purrs like the half-cat that she is! 

Then you kiss Ryuko, who blushes, and gives you a little playful punch, as a way to show that she loves you!

Finally, Akame comes to you, and she pulls you into a kiss, that you just deepen, with a wink to her face. 

(Y/N): If you want to be my girlfriends, I oblige. I love you girls. 

Blake, Ryuko, and Akame: We love you too (Y/N)!

Little did all of you know, was that there were more and more ladies to come!