Frankenstein

Amelia P.O.V.

I reach for the nob and turn off the shower. I then turn towards the man and stand there. He also just stands in the doorway with his mouth hanging open.

I cock my head to the right and ask "What are you looking at?"

He opens and closes his mouth a number of times before he simply replies "You're naked..."

"Am I?" I say with sarcasm. "I didn't notice, thanks for telling me." I step out of the shower still facing the man and reach for a towel to dry off my hair.

"You're still very very naked and wet, like wet wet." The man says while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck while trying so hard to avert his eyes from my body but failing to do so.

"Well water doesn't come in a dry option so what do you expect?" I say in a snarky tone.

He looks at me with an astonished face before replying "So yeah, um, who the hell are you again?"

I wrap the towel around my body as I feel a flame of anger at his tone of voice. I push past him and walk across the room to the closet. I retrieve a royal blue button up shirt and put it on.

"Who-Are-You?" The man says as I finish buttoning the last button.

I look at him out the corner of my eye and take in his dirty blonde hair and forest green eyes with a strong chiseled jaw and reply "Who are you?"

"I asked you first!"

"Good for you." I say as I turn to walk towards the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my room and find the bodies remains on the floor laying on a plastic tarp, just like how I asked. I walk over to the desk that has a cup filled with pens and empty them out. I then search around the room until I find a sewing kit. I walk back over to the remains and start to assemble them to their original form.

I bite into my wrist and partially fill the cup with blood and soak the thread with it. I then put the thread through the needle and start sewing the body back up.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: The picture to the side is of Amelia's room. Look at that view! Does anyone else think Amelia is rude and weird? Like what do you want with a dead body? Creep 😟 lol sorry the chapter isn't much.
Fan/Vote/Comment
Thx for reading!