Council Meeting

Amelia P.O.V.

I stand in front of giant twin doors as I wait for my 'welcome' meeting. As I stand and wait I feel hot heavy breathing up and down my neck.

I give out a loud sigh before saying "Can you stop breathing?"

The annoying sound stops but soon an annoying whimper starts up. I turn around to see a red face from lack of oxygen.

"You big idiot, I didn't actually mean stop breathing it was just a figure of speech you know?" He nods his head while still holding his breath. I give out another sigh.

"Breath." And he takes in big gulps of air. I hear the slow creaking of the doors opening and I turn around to be greeted with the council which consisted of the originals.

The room is empty except for a podium in the middle of the room and multiple judge benches creating a semicircle around the podium. I start walking and the only sound to be heard is the click of my shoes and the thumping of his footsteps.

I step up onto the podium and wait. There is a silence until the lady who I met when I arrived stands up and says "Hello Amelia."

"Hello." I reply back.

"My name is Erada." She says and one by one each council member stands up and greats me, even though some of them don't look pleasant to have me there. Silently all of the members sit back down.

"So," Erada begins "I assume you know why you are here, yes?"

"Yes." I reply "you want me to end the war between you and the Lycan race."

"That's correct but not exactly. We want you to end the war, but we want you to end the war with the Vampyres overcoming the Lycans. We understand with your..... nature that you would have mixed feelings but you have to understand that we are just the better race."

A bald council man starts to speak up. "Erada is right you know, we are the better race with how long we have managed to survive and stay hidden in this world. And the gifts we are graced with."

I reply "Lycans have lived as long if not longer than you. And you aren't hidden very well with the elites who just go around using their gifts in front of humans! The gifts you are graced with are the gifts that are exposing us!"

The council member are all quiet before they start murmuring to each other. "QUIET" Erada demands before she turns back to me and asks "But you will help us won't you?" And she looks at me almost daring me to say no.

I inhale a calming breath "Of course I will." And walk out with the thump thump thumping trailing behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the room belonging to the man I first encountered when I came here. I go straight to the closet to retrieve some of his clothes. I hear the toilet flush before the man comes out.

"Woah woah woah! What do you think you're doing and what the hell is that?!?!"

I look over at Jared with his bright blue veins and barely noticeable stitches and look back over at the man.
"This is Jared. Say hi Jared."

Jared replies back with a groan. I look at the man and say "He doesn't like you."

The man looks between me and Jared before looking at his clothes in my arms. "But that doesn't explain what he is. Why are his veins like glowing blue and why do you have my clothes?"

"Jared is a person just like you and I'm taking your clothes because he needs them and you are going to let me."

"Um no he isn't, my veins don't glow and no I won't because I don't even know you."

"Fine!" I snap. "What's your name?"

"I'm not going to tell-"

He doesn't get to finish before I snap again "What's your name!"

"Ryan"

I give a satisfied smile before I say "Well now I know you. Goodbye." Jared and I turn to walk away but I feel a hand grab my arm. I don't even have to turn around to cause the man harm because before I know it Jared has already thrown him into the wall across the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Guys I'm so happy to say that Hybrid Lycan has made it to #100 in vampire! And I couldn't have done it without you guys so thank you so much for supporting me!
Don't forget to Fan/Vote/Comment
Thx!