The Returned Life (Part 18 )

A week later, Trevor defected the claim that his parents made. Their claim to rule all the realms. He met all the realms rulers, traveling to each realm to do so. The queen and queen of the Angels. The king and and queen of the humans. And the king and queen of the demons where he finally saw Arthur again. Jerome and Ninete smiled when they saw Trevor. They hugged and thanked him.
"You saved the realms, Trev." Jerome said messing up his hair. Trevor shook his head no.
"No, i didn't." Trevor said smiling.
"Kai and Ryder perhaps?" Ninete said curiously. Trevor looked up at them quickly.
"How-" Trevor asked quickly.
"Well, let's just say... Kai's uncle and aunt stopped by to deliver someone. Trevor froze. Ninete walked over to a cradle and picked up Arthur. She walked back over to Trevor and smiled.
"The king of the dragons?" Ninete asked with a smile. Trevor covered his mouth and held back tears. Ninete let Trevor hold him. Trevor smiled.
"Are you still with Alpha?" Jerome asked curiously. Trevor shook his head, still looking down at Arthur.
"He is down south of here. By the lava border." Trevor said. Jerome and Ninete smiled. Trevor looked up from Arthur.
"Can I bring him here so he can see Arthur again?" Trevor asked. Ninete and Jerome looked at Trevor curiously.
"Aren't you gonna take him? I thought you were gonna raise him into the king he shall be." Jerome asked. Trevor handed Arthur back to Ninete and chuckled.
"Are you really asking that?" Trevor asked. Jerome looked at Ninete and then back to Trevor, super confused. Trevor smiled.
"You guys were never able to have kids. Why the hell would I take the first thing you ever had closest to a kid from you guys?" Trevor said.
"And, he's the last thing you have of your sister. He is yours now." Trevor said with a smile. Ninete's eyes lit up and she started crying. Trevor smiled then walked out of the castle.

When Trevor went into the castle earlier, Ryder and Kai were waiting outside. Kai looked at Ryder and smirked. He was looking up at the sky. He walked closer to him, facing him. Ryder looked at Kai. Kai put his arms around Ryder's waist innocently. Ryder smiled and put his arms around Kai's neck. Kai smiled and kissed Ryder's cheek.
"Our lives can go back to how they were." Kai said as he laid his head onto Ryder's shoulder. Ryder looked at Kai.
"What were you before this?" Ryder asked curiously. Kai hesitated to say anything but he trusted Ryder.
"I was a peasant. Id just turned 16 and got my own room at that when everything went downhill." Kai explained. Ryder smiled and pulled away a little bit, making Kai lift his head up. Ryder touched his cheeks with both his hand.
"I love you." Ryder said calmly. Kai smiled.
"I love you too." Kai said then kissed him passionately. Ryder kissed back making it a beautiful scene of love. When they broke the kiss, Kai held onto Ryder's hand and started pulling.
"Let's go on a date while we wait for Trevor!" Kai said happily. Ryder laughed as he followed his boyfriend.
When it was time to leave, Kai and Ryder were on their way back to Shawna and Ren, talking to Lin Jane and Trevor.
"So Ry. Watcha gonna do after this?" Trevor asked curiously. Ryder tightened his grip on Kai's hand and smiled.
"I plan on moving in with Kai." Ryder said. Trevor looked at Kai. Kai was smiling as he lifted up his and Ryder's entangled hands and kissed them.
"If that's what you want." Trevor said. Ryder turned towards Trevor.
"I'm alright with it. But don't forget to invite us to you and Alpha's wedding." Ryder said happily. Trevor grew flustered.
"Actually I was thinking, do you wanna be my best man?" Trevor asked. Ryder's eyes widened and a smile grew large across his face.
"Hell yes!!" Ryder screamed happily. Trevor smiled. Lin Jane looked at Kai nervously.
"Kai, love, I have a question." Lin Jane said. Kai looked over at his mom.
"Will Jay be happy to see me?" Lin Jane asked nervously. Kai smiled.
"If he isn't, then he'd probably be dead." Kai said. Lin Jane smiled happily.
"Actually I have a question too. What are you gonna do after this mother?" Kai asked curiously. Lin Jane's smile vanished and sh held his heart.
"I wanna continue watching Jay till he leaves the house and I want to give your father a proper burial." Lin Jane said. Kai looked at Lin Jane and smiled.
"Can I be there?" Kai asked. Lin Jane broke a tear and laughed.
"Of course love." Lin said. Kai smiled and held onto Ryder.