The Wedding (Part 4)

The carriages arranged into a straight line. The main guests who were in the four extra carriages got out and went to sit in the front seat of their sided family, which was all Trevor. Then the guards surrounded the whole beach. The village people found seat all around but only on Trevor's side. By the time everyone sat, Kai escorted Ryder to the best mans position then sat down on Trevor's side where Jay saved a seat for him. Ryder stood there and watched Jay run down the isle to the back. Lin Jane watched him and looked at Kai quickly.
"Why'd he do that my son?!" Lin Jane asked worriedly. Kai looked at Lin Jane.
"Mother, he is the flower boy. Alpha wanted him to be the flower boy." Kai said. Lin Jane stood up and started for the isle. Kai stopped her. Ryder looked at them.
"Mother, not today. Don't start this. He will be back in just a few minutes." Kai said. Lin Jane struggled to go past him and then she gave up. She sat down and waited nervously.
   The music had started. Trevor and Alpha got out of the two carriages and turned to each other. They both smiled then started walking to each other. When they got to each other, they hugged then turned to the isle. Jay Jane looked up at them and smiled.
"You guys look awesome!" Jay said cheerfully then started down the isle, throwing flowers on the isle. Alpha held Trevor's hand as he stared at his side. He gripped hardly. Trevor was also looking at Alpha's side. It was completely empty. Trevor lifted Alpha's hand and kissed it.
"Are you ready my love?" Trevor asked. Alpha closed his eyes and nodded his head. The priest who was gonna marry Alpha and Trevor walked down the isle and then the marriage song placed. Every single person stood up. Alpha and Trevor walked down the isle.
   The ocean breeze whistled through the air and the waves broke in the beach. The priest spoke fluently, explaining and helping Trevor and Alpha.
"Now finally..." the priest said, turning to Trevor.
"Trevor James Dawn, Do you take Alpha to be your thoughtfully wedding husband?" The priest asked. Trevor looked over at Alpha and smiled. His heart pounded rapidly with the feeling in love.
"I do." Trevor said courageously. The priest nodded his hand and turned to Alpha.
"Alpha-" The priest started saying but then stopped. He looked up at Alpha in confusion. Trevor looked at the priest with a queer eye.
"Is there a problem?" Trevor asked strictly. Alpha felt his eyes start to fall. The priest sighed.
"Mr. Alpha, what is your whole name?" The priest asked sincerely. Alpha's ears finally fell and he turned to Trevor. Trevor glared at the priest.
"And if he doesn't have a full name?" Trevor asked strictly. The priest looked at Trevor.
"T-Then I can't-" The priest struggled to say. Alpha and Trevor looked at the priest worriedly.
"T-Then I can't marry you too..." the priest said nervously. Trevor's heart dropped and Alpha froze in shock. Kai and Ryder, along with a couple others stood up quickly.
"That can't be true!!" Ryder screamed at the priest. The priest shook his head no.
"It is true... to sign legal papers and the official marriage documents, I'll need both the grooms full names or else it won't be legal." The priest explained nervously. Alpha stepped off the pedestal stumblingly. Trevor's heart stopped when he heard this.
    If anyone knew Alpha the best, then they'd know that Alpha was an orphan who not even the orphanage that raised him, didn't know his full name.
   He was raised in a far, far and quite small eastern village where the sky was always white and shedded the palest snow year round. He stayed in the nearest orphanage till he was 10 when he ran away and traveled the realms. When he turned 16, he ran into the king and queen of wolves, Mr and Mrs Dawn. They took him in and that's how Trevor and Alpha met.
      That explains why Alpha's skin was so pale and why his favorite flower was an Alphian Orchid found in the far east and why he has no full name.

      Alpha fell into a chair on his side and covered his eyes. Trevor stared at the priest in shock. Ryder stomped up to the priest.
"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL THEM THIS BEFORE?!" Ryder screamed. Kai rushed up to Ryder and held him back from causing harm to the priest.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THEY WAITED TO BE LEGALLY MARRIED?!" Ryder screamed. Alpha trembled and hid his face with his tail.
   The villagers started to whisper and talk around. Ryder tried to shove away from Kai.
"KAI LET ME AT HIM!!" Ryder screamed. Kai held him tightly. Alpha quickly wiped his tears off his face and stood up bravely.
"It's Aphelion." Alpha said nervously. Trevor, Ryder, Kai, and the priest turned to Alpha quickly.
"M-My full name is Alpha Trey Aphelion." Alpha said. Trevor looked at Alpha for a long amount of time then turned to the priest. Kai let go of Ryder and they both sat down slowly. The villagers silenced as they watched. Alpha walked back on the pedestal with Trevor. The priest stared at Alpha in disgust.
"You are the son of Jacob and Chalet Aphelion..." the priest said slowly. Alpha's ears remained down and nervously looked over at Trevor. Trevor was staring at Alpha with a smile.
"My soon to be king, are you sure you want to marry this thing?-" the priest asked. Trevor chuckled and held Alpha's hand.
"Never thought differently." Trevor said. Alpha's ears rose up and he looked at Trevor. The priest disgustedly continued.
"Alpha Trey Aphelion, do you take Trevor to be your thoughtfully wedding husband?" The priest asked disgustedly. Alpha smiled happily.
"I do." Alpha said. Trevor and Alpha faced each other. The priest put a hand out to welcome the ring carrier which in this case was Jay. Jay started up the pedestal and held out four rings. Two were the engagement rings, and the other two were the wedding rings. Alpha put an engagement ring and a wedding ring on Trevor's ring finger. Trevor did the same, putting the two rings of Alpha's ring finger.
"And with the power destined in me, I now pronounced you husband and groom." The priest announced.
"You may now kiss the groom." The priest says.
   Not even a second later, Trevor quickly pulled Alpha down and dipped him then planted a kiss on his lips. Alpha let him be. Everyone clapped at the scene. Trevor lifted Alpha back up and held him close.
"Welcome to my family, Mr. Dawn~" Trevor said thoughtfully. Alpha smiled and wrapped his arms around Trevor's neck.
"NOW TO THE BEER!!!" One random villager yelled out then everyone cheered. Then the party began.

      The first three hours of the party were all fun and dancing. The party skipped the groom and grooms mother son dance since neither had a mom but they still let other dance with their mothers or fathers. They sat in their chairs and talked while others danced. Kai watched the mothers and fathers dance with their children on the sand. He looked at Jay and picked him up.
"Wanna go dance with Ry?" Kai asked. Jay nodded his head. Kai set him down and Jay ran over to Ryder. Kai watched Ryder smiled and walk with him over to the sand. They started to dance. Kai smiled and looked over to his mother. She was staring at the flowers on the table. Trevor and Alpha watched Kai walk up to Lin Jane. He held out a hand which got Lin's attention. She looked up at Kai.
"Mother, would you care to d-" Kai started to say. Lin Jane smacked Kai's hand away and looked back at the flowers on the table.
"Leave me alone boy." Lin said strictly. Kai stared at his mother with shock.
"H-huh?-" Kai mumbled. Trevor and Alpha sighed then looked at each other with smiles. Lin Jane glared up at Kai.
"And move you lazy bum. It's cold and you are blocking the sun." Lin Jane said strictly. Kai felt a chill go up his back then he turned away. He walked up from behind Jay and picked him up. Jay laughed. Ryder looked at Kai. Kai put an arm around Ryder's waist and pulled him close.
"Did Lin not want to dance?" Ryder asked curiously. Kai shook his head no and sighed.
    After about an hour, it was time for the groom and groom dance. They both moved out to the sand and danced to the peaceful music.
"Awh, how I've dreamed of this ever since I met you my love." Trevor said, kissing Alpha's cheek.
Alpha smiled. Trevor looked around and smiled.
"How about we have other couple join the sand." Trevor suggested. Alpha nodded his head yes then laid his head on Trevor's shoulder while they slow danced.
"But first, let's stay like this for a little." Alpha said. Trevor wrapped his arms around Alpha's waist.
"Yes my love." Trevor said.
    A few minutes later, they invited other couples to join the sand. Ryder was talking to some villagers. Kai looked at Ryder and walked up to him.
"Ry." Kai said. Ryder's attention went to Kai right away.
"Yes!" Ryder said. Kai looked at the couples dancing then back to Ryder.
"Dance with me?" Kai asked. Ryder blushed a little then blushed from embarrassment.
"I- I don't know how to slow dance Kai." Ryder said nervously. Kai grabbed Ryder's hand and pulled him close.
"A prince who doesn't know how to slow dance? Lies~" Kai said. Ryder flustered in embarrassment.
"F-Fine!" Ryder said strictly. Kai pulled him to the sand and put his arms around his waist. Ryder hesitantly put his arms on Kai's neck and looked away.
Kai smiled happily.
"So the prince can dance." Kai said teasingly. Ryder looked at Kai.
"And who knew you could." Ryder said. Kai snickered. Ryder leaned in and kissed Kai's cheek. Kai looked at Ryder and smiled.
"Thank you." Ryder said, setting his head on Kai's chest.
"Thank you for what love?" Kai asked. Ryder smiled.
"For being with me." Ryder said. Kai's heart melted.
"I love you you very much Ryder." Kai said.
"I love you too..." Ryder said without hesitation.

        At midnight, Trevor and Alpha were getting ready to leave. Trevor had rented a romantic cabin in the far east where Alpha was from. It was near a crystal clear heating pool. A glass lake that stayed warm even though it was below freezing and snowing year round. The carriage was being prepared. Trevor, who was only a little tipsy from a few drinks, told the village that Ryder would be watching the village till they got back. They'd be back the next week for the coronation. Alpha said goodbye then got in the carriage with Trevor then they were off.

1860 Words - Kaylee B.