the past

I heard my parents arguing again, I was medatiating in my room, I always did when I was stressed. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS, TRAVIS!" Yelled my mom. "WHY DO YOU BITCH ALL THE TIME, KAT!" Yelled my abusive father. "DON'T DO THIS TRAVIS!" My mom begged. I heard foot-steps up the stairs, I hided under my bed. My dad slammed open my door. "Where the hell are you!?" He yelled he looked every where in my room he knocked over my buddha stague, my mom came in the my door way. "Travis don't do this please! She didnt do anything!" My mom yelled. My dad then punched my mom in the face, she fell on the floor hard. My mom started to bleed from her mouth, she tried to get up but she couldn't. My dad then proceeded to look for me, when he started to look in my closet I made a nosie to see if I could quickly escape. He didn't notest the noise, I then got out of under my bed. I tip-towed past him, and then I dashed to the door. But I tripped, he heard the noise he then yelled " Katelyn if that's you don't mind trying to leave i'll just find you!" I knew it wasnt no use but it was worth a try to leave this place forevermore. My dad came rushing down the stairs. He grabbed a piece of glass from a broken mirror, "don't ever try to leave again!" He yelled at me. He then cut the right side of my mouth.