after

After school I walked home, when I was walking home I got that pain in my head "kill him, kill him, kill the bastered!" I heard in my head. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I yelled in my head as I covered my ears, "do it!" It called again. Then it finally went away,"Thank goodness." I thought, and I then started to walk again to home. When I got home I got done with my homework and I sat on the couch awaiting my abusive father. I bet if he was going too be drunk after work, he always was. When he got home he was drunk,"What a surprise" I thought sarcasticly. He then grabbed the knife that was always at the door, "Come here!" He yelled. He then grabbed my arm and started to cut it. Then finally, I snapped. I then quickly took the knife out of his hand. "I've had enough of you!" I yelled at him. "Don't yell at me!" He yelled back, he then tryed to punch me, I cut his wrist open. "I'm tied of you!" I yelled at him, "Your just as stupid as you mother." He said. I then stabbed him in the stomic,"Don't ever, talk about my mother that way! She was the only sane one here!" I yelled as I put the knife in deeper in his stomic. "Burn in hell, Katelyn." He said as he spit blood in my face. "My name isn't katelyn, its Madeline!" I said as I got the blood of my face. "I'll see you in hell." I said. "I'll tell you mom you said hi." He said, "Don't worry I can do it my self." I said. "You never learn." He said and he colapst on the floor. "Good night." I said, he died 5 minutes later. I then grabbed a leather belt and put it around my waist and put the knife in the leather pouch on the right side of the blet. I then look in the mirror, I was shocked at what I saw, my tanish skin was now a milky white, my red curly hair how had black strikes in it, but my eyes, my light blue eyes, stayed the same. My wisdom teeth got sharper right before my eyes. I went in my room, I looked for my ring that I found when I was 7, when I found it I put the ring on my right hand on my mittle finger. I went out my room and grabbed a match, I then went out the house and lit the match, "How I have longed for this day." I said I then throwed the match at the house. I smiled as the house blew up in flames. "Bye bye." I said happly then I walked away.