It's bad..

Who is writing for who:
Jack: Nova
Ryan: Me

Jack was panicking as he ran to his older brothers side. He ripped off his lab coat, bunching it up and pressing it against his wound, soaking up the blood as his coat turned deep crimson. "Ry.. ry you're gonna be okay..." He was more so telling himself that than telling ryan.

He was afraid of losing both of his brothers. It was his worst nightmare.. being alone.. he couldn't take it. Tears blurred his vision, shaking harshly as he tried to hold them back.

Ryan didn't remember much, he just remembers researching an SCP then all of a sudden it was a containment breach and now he is on the ground and his younger brother was trying to stop the bleeding from his chest wound. Ryan tried his best to keep his eyes open, he looked toward Jack, "J-Jack.." He said in a hoarse voice. He tried to take a breath but immediately regretted it, he winced and let out a painful groan.

"fuck... Fuck fuck fuck..." He pulled out his walkie, almost screaming into the unit. "Researcher injured!! Ryan took a hit to his chest!! He's bleeding bad,, we're near scp 999's containment!!"

He pressed a little harder, mind racing now. "Its,, its not bad ry!! You'll be okay,, i promise you!!!"

Ryan bit his lip to try and not scream as Jack pushed harder onto the wound, "Jack..I'm sorry..I love you.." He said as he started to tear up, he was scared, he didn't want to die, not yet.

"no.. no no... Don't close your eyes, okay?? Someones coming... I.. i think..." He was shaking, turning around to see who.. or what.. was coming.

Ryan's eyes were slowly starting to close but he heard someone or something coming towards them. He looked at where Jack was looking and saw something he wished he didn't, "Fuck..." He whispered. It was SCP-173.

"no... No no no...." He stared at 173 to keep him in place, knowing he couldn't keep it away forever. He pulled up the walkie again, speaking into it one last time. "173 is at our location. We love you adam. Stay safe.. okay?" He smiled sadly, already accepting his fate.

He wasn't going to leave Ryan. No way in hell. Even if he did die. Guess adam would take his fears place... This was the worst.

"..hey ry...? You remember the first day at the foundation for us...? How we were so excited... And naive..?"

Ryan tried to keep the tears at bay as he remembered, "Yeah..we thought it was gonna be fun..we thought it would be easy..how wrong we were.." He chuckled sadly. He kept an eye on 173 as well. "Who thought it would end like this huh.."

"...too bad you're dying slow... Mines gonna be too quick to feel." His eyes water a bit from growing dry, trying desperately not to blink.

"If i knew no one was coming i woulda hauled you away myself."

Ryan put his arm up and put his hand on Jack's, "Hey..you didn't know.. it'll be okay.." He said trying to calm Jack down a little bit. He didn't want to think about Jack dying before him.

He was trying not to panic, allowing himself to blink once. The scrape of 173s feet grew closer. "...but i don't want to die yet.. I don't want you to die yet.." a tear slipped down his cheek, breath shaky.

"This.. this is so bad, ry.." he squeezed ryans hand softly, slowly letting go of the lab coat on ryans chest. "Heh.. the one day i decide to wear my hat.. we all die."

Ryan heard 173 move closer, he took a deep breath and winced. He started to think about Adam, poor Adam, he was gonna lose his little brother's all at once.
He squeezed Jack's hand back softly, "Hey...at least you'll...die in style." He smiled half-heartedly. He looked at Jack who was staring at 173, "I love you.." He said in a shaky voice.

"i love you too..." He spoke softly, a smile on his lips as he slowly stood. He walked towards 173, closing his fists tightly.

"..see you in the next life, ry. Hopefully it won't suck as much as this one, yeah?" He got into 173s range, closing his eyes...

CRACK.

173 effortlessly snapped his neck, causing his body to drop forward to the ground. Lifeless.

Ryan saw Jack stand and move toward 173, he knew Jack couldn't see but he nodded, "I'll see you then bud.." He heard the crack and saw Jack's body drop to the ground. He wanted to scream but he didn't, he saw 173 start to come his way. Ryan could feel himself starting to slip away. He stared at 173, "Fuck...you." He said in a coarse tone. He closed his eyes.
Crack.
He felt nothing.