Movie night 2: electric boogalo

Canon timeline.
Ryan, Jack, Terry: Nova
Sherman, Adam: Me

"guys, this is one of the most dangerous ideas we've had in a while." Ryan muttered in the elevator, the projector resting in his lap while they rode up to the surface. He was in a comfortable outfit too, including a neotheater sweatshirt.

"Oh chill, we'll be fine." Terry held the popcorn bowl, filled with caramel corn, bouncing on his heels. "Ezras watching out for us." Jack hummed, a white tarp under his arm.

"Well what happens if we do get caught???" Ryan hissed, glaring at terry and Jack. He didn't like this, but deep down.. he's been wanting to go outside forever. Since the incident happened.

Sherman looked to Ryan, "If we do get caught, Ezra will make sure nothing gets revoked from us." He held some blankets under his arm.

Adam put a hand on Ryan's shoulder, "Relax Ry, we will be fine. I promise." He said with a soft smile. He held the DVD player and movie that they will be watching. Clifford The Big Red Dog, live action.

Jack wanted to do live action cat in the hat but he agreed after some arguments, Ryan giving a little sigh. "...okay... Sorry i'm just.. on edge." He looked down, the elevator arriving at the top floor and slowly opening to reveal the gate, ezra looking and waving.

"Live a little ry guy, don't gotta be a stickler for rulllessss!!" Terry spoke in a sing song voice, booping his nose before moving ahead. Ryan huffed and rolled forward off of the elevator, Jack following behind him.

"Hope it won't get too cold tonight, cause i forgot to grab blankets." Jack sighed, shaking his head.

Sherman looks to Jack after he got off the elevator, "Don't worry I grabbed some." He said with a smile. He took a breath of fresh air.

Adam followed behind everyone, he was waiting for this day. He looked up at the sky and saw the shining stars for the first time in awhile.

Ryan took a soft breath, looking up at the stars in the sky. "..its so clear out tonight.." he spoke softly, slowly rolling out into the dirt clearing. "Wow..." He closed his eyes, smiling softly.

"Heh.. feels good to be outside." Terry mumbled, before moving to search for a spot to set up. Jack flipped out the tarp, hanging it up and making it as smooth as possible so that the movie could be shown on it.

Sherman nodded, "It does." He said with a smile to Terry. He put down a big blanket for everyone to sit on.

Adam set down the DVD player and put the DVD in as he waited for Ryan to set up the projector.

Ryan sighed, rolling over to the spot, handing the projector to jack and letting him set it up, before jack helped him out of his chair and down to the blanket. "You gonna be okay like this ry?" Jack asked softly, Ryan giving a nod. "Yeah, i'll let you know if i start to get some pain." He smiled, resting his arms against the pillow he usually puts in between the back of his wheelchair and his back, relaxing.

Terry plopped down, almost spilling popcorn everywhere with a slight "oh crap-" saving it just in time.

Sherman sat down next to Terry, "Don't spill the popcorn, hun." He said with a chuckle as he grabbed a couple and popped them in his mouth.

Adam hit play on the movie and sat next to Ryan. He loved this movie to be honest, not that he is was gonna tell anyone that.

Adam wrapped himself in a blanket and payed attention to the movie.

Sherman chuckled, "Maybe later." He said with a wink and turned his attention to the movie.

Terry rolled his eyes with a little blush, grumbling and pulling his knees to his chest and pushing up his glasses, focused on the tarp now.

Ryan was very slowly falling asleep, lazily grabbing pieces of popcorn and tossing them into his mouth.

Adam looked toward Ryan and smiled softly, he moved a hand from under the blanket and gently ran a hand through his hair as he turned his attention back to the movie.

Sherman leaned against Terry and laid his head against Terry's. He watched the movie with a soft smile and laughed at some parts.

Ryan gave a tiny sigh, "y'know thats gonna make me fall asleep faster." He mumbled. He didn't mind it, but he didn't wanna fall asleep and have to be carried, cause he knows someone will do that.

Terry laid his head against shermans, giving a tiny kiss against his cheek, a smile resting on his lips.

Sherman was actually feeling pretty relaxed, it's been awhile. He loved his little family.

Adam chuckled softly but didn't stop. He knew that Ryan would fall asleep faster, he also knew that Ryan was exhausted..so he wanted him to rest.

"you're such a... Jerk..." Ryan mumbled softly, slipping his glasses off and setting them next to adams leg. He was still gonna fight it though.

Jack covered his mouth to try and not be loud laughing, snorting very softly at jokes. Terry was dozing off against sherman.

Sherman noticed that Terry starting to doze off, he smiled and grabbed a blanket that was next to him and gently wrapped it around him and Terry.

Adam smiled and looked back to the movie, he laughed softly at some jokes in the movie, nuthole, he was surprised this was a PG movie.

In the next couple seconds Ryan and terry were completely out, Ryan's face buried in the pillow and terry wrapping his arms around sherman.

Jack wheeze-laughed at cliffords reaction, coughing right after. "Ow- fuck-"

Adam smiled as Ryan fell asleep.

Sherman chuckled, he's gonna have to carry Terry back. He didn't mind, he looked over to Adam and Ryan and noticed that Ryan also fell asleep. He looked toward the movie. He smiled as the movie ended, "That was a great movie." He said softly.

Adam looked toward Sherman and nodded, "Yeah, it was."

"surprisingly good for a kids movie." jack stretched with a soft yawn, standing and starting to collect up everything. "we can stack up some of the stuff in ryans wheelchair. adam, you okay with carrying him?" he asked softly, glancing at their sleeping brother. "and are you okay with carrying dad, pops?" he tilted his head, placing the folded tarp into the seat of the wheelchair.

Adam nodded, "Yep." He carefully got up and gently picked up Ryan.

Sherman nodded, he got softly got out of Terry's hold and carefully picked him up. He was thankful that Terry was light. He made his way toward the elevator.

jack grabbed ryans glasses and clipped them in the neck seam of his shirt, finishing collecting the items and joining the other two on the elevator. "i hope we get to do this again soon... that felt.. nice.."

Sherman and Adam nodded.

"Yes we do, maybe it can be a monthly thing we can do." Adam said with a smile.

Sherman smiled, "Definitely."