𝙿 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

With being the daughter to the second hero in all of the city you could use a bit less well attention. Thankfully you were able to get into UA without any problems. you let out a huge sigh while walking to school.

"Come on Y/n. It's only the first day how bad can it be." you concluded.

Of course you'd think like that how bad could it be. Of course you didn't know UA. Thus you entered anyways.

You let out a high pitched happy scream excited to finally be able to learn how to be a hero! That's until you realized that you were late for the opening ceremony.

You booked it for the auditorium before bumping into someone while running causing you both to fall over.

"I'm so sorry sir!!" you exclaimed going to get up.

Before getting all the way off you notice your hand was on his chest. You blushed in embarrassment quickly getting up and ran off without another word to the auditorium.

"Great job Y/n you made it to the auditorium but embarrassed yourself in the process." you claimed.

Making only two minutes late to the opening ceremony you found a spot and listened to which class you'd be in to start your hero training.

||*~*𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙*~*||

You're waiting in line to get your homeroom class. It takes a while till it's finally your turn. Your given a paper by non other than Present Mike.

"Wait Present Mike?! I'm a huge fan may I have an autograph? Oh wait I should wait sense of the line. Am I talking to much?" you exclaimed in excitement.

"It's fine Yo! I'll find you after this is all over and give you that autograph! Off to your class now!!" Present Mike concluded.

You walked out of the line looking at what your homeroom class is.

"Class 1-A? Where the heck is that?!" you exclaimed.

You sighed in exhaustion walking down the halls. You walked for what seemed like an hour till you found the classroom 1-A.

"Finally!" you exclaimed.

You walked in the class to find the one person you wanted to avoid the rest of the day. The person you ran into before the opening ceremony.

"Could this day be any worse..." you mumbled dragging yourself to your seat.

||*~*𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚜!!*~*||