𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

You were sitting in your chair with your head on the desk. You just found out that the guy you ran into during your rush to the auditorium is in the same class as you.

"This day couldn't be any worse.." you mumbled to yourself.

You groaned knowing today was going to be a long day.

"Sis are you alright?" someone asked you.

You looked up to see your brother Shoto Todoroki.

"Shoto you gotta help me. 〒▽〒" you concluded.

"Let me guess you ran into one of the guys here and want me to hide you." Shoto exclaimed.

You nodded hanging onto his arm. You've always been the shy one of the Family which only made you avoid any problems that came your way.

"Yeah I'm not helping you this time Y/n. You're on your own~" Shoto claimed walking away.

"Shoto!! Don't leave me!!" you shouted.

Shoto just sat at his seat. You just layed your head back on your desk groaning. At least the homeroom teacher wasn't here to see your breakdown in front of your brother.

"Hey!! Your the one who bumped into me while heading to the opening ceremony!" someone exclaimed.

You just looked up to see the guy right in your face. This made you blush a bit.

"Y-Yeah sorry about t-that.." you concluded.

"It's fine but maybe slow down a bit. You looked really flustered when you realized your hand was on my chest darling~." They claimed smirking a bit.

You blushed even more from the sudden response he told you.

"W-Well u-um I was in a r-rush s-so I didn't l-look where I was g-going.." You concluded.

"It's no worries really. Names Denki. Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you uh?" Denki exclaimed.

"Y-Y/n." you claimed.

Denki just smiled and shook you hand.

"Nice you meet you Y/n! Hope we can get along very well Darling!" Denki exclaimed going back to his seat.

You sat there for a minute in silence till you noticed what he called you.

DARLING?! You shouted in your head.

You groaned laying your head on the desk yet again in embarrassment this time. Your home room teacher finally arrived so you set your head up.

||*~*𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙*~*||

Class had ended and you were packing up your things to leave and head for lunch. Shoto kindly waited for you. After you got everything you joined your brother.

"So how'd things go with that boy?" Shoto asked.

"Eh?! What do you mean by that?!" You shouted blushing suddenly.

"Oh you know what I mean. I saw you blushing. First day and you already have a crush Y/n." Shoto claimed.

"Shut it!! I don't have a crush on Denki!!" you exclaimed.

"Then why is your face red darling?" Denki said surprising you from behind.

"GAH!!" You jumped back almost falling till Denki caught you.

"Go on ahead Shoto! Enjoy lunch!!" Denki claimed.

"Yeah. See you around Denki." Shoto concluded leaving you alone with Denki.

You went to shout but knew there was no point and Shoto was just going to ignore you. First day and you've already attracted a boy.

God if your watching this please end my suffering 〒▽〒. You thought to yourself.

||*~*𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍*~*||