𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

||*~*𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!! 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔. 𝙾𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚜!!!*~*||

You kept your head down while Denki pulled you up back to your feet.

"There we go! Back up straight! You really need to stop falling head over heals for me darling." Denki claimed smirking a bit.

You blushed a bit from his smirk and stupid nickname for you.

"W-Well I wouldn't always be falling for any man! You're an exception." you claimed and started to walk away.

"Wha- Hey wait up!!" Denki shouted.

You kept walking and started to speed up. Whenever you speed up he was right behind. It kinda made you smile but then you noticed all the people staring at you. You started to grow more nervous clutching the books in your hands.

Just keep looking down Y/n...you can't notice them if you aren't looking at them. You thought to yourself.

You blocked out all the voices till you heard one despite the imaginary wall you put around yourself and everyone else.

"Y/n wall!!" Denki shouted.

He was too late by the time you looked up you hit the wall falling back with your books going everywhere. You wanted to quickly recover and leave till you started to get dizzy.

"Dammit!! I-I need to go Denki. I'm sorry for bothering you.." you concluded attempting to get your books with the ground slightly spinning.

"Heck no I ain't leaving you. Did you even realize how hard you ran into that wall!? No way am I going to leave a beautiful girl like you in this crowd!" Denki exclaimed grabbing your books and helping you up.

This made you blush and he noticed. Because of your "father" you've grown to dislike bothering other with your problems, so you tend to help yourself when it comes to these things. This is the first time someone has actually stayed to help you.

"T-Thank y-you.." you mumbled with a flustered face.

Denki couldn't hear you but smiled anyway. This just made you even more flustered. Denki took your hand.

"Just incase you decide to fall for your's truly again." Denki claimed.

"Shut up.. Let's just get some food already.." you mumbled flustered.

"Okay!! Onward to adventure!!" Denki exclaimed.

You laughed with him leading you to the lunchroom with a small smile.

||*~*𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙*~*||

You finished lunch with Denki and soon returned to class. You were listening to the lesson when you get distracted by catching a glimpse of Denki. You couldn't help but smile.

"Got something to share Y/n?" Shota claimed crossing his arms.

"No sir just got lost daydreaming. Continue." you claim looking at Denki and giving him a wink.

||*~*𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅*~*||

I looked back at Y/n when Shota called out for them to share what they were thinking about.

This should be good. I thought to myself.

"No Sir just got lost Daydreaming. Continue." Y/n claimed looking at me winking.

I quickly turned back blushing.

THEY WINKED AT ME!! I yelled in thought.

||*~*𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚜!!*~*||