𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

*~*𝙰/𝙽: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚜! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐!*~*

After you winked at Denki you noticed he quickly looked away from you. This made you chuckle from his interaction. Class started back up after your little interruption and continued without any other problems.

Class ended and you got up getting ready to leave before you heard your teacher speak.

"Y/n. A word, please? Denki you too." Aizawa spoke.

You and Denki froze both of you looking at one another. You took the first steps towards Aizawa's desk with Denki following behind.

"Yes, Sensei?" You asked.

"I noticed you two haven't been paying attention in class. for the most part, I could care less though with it only being the second day if it continues, I will have to separate you two." Aizawa spoke. "Also, Y/n just cause you're the daughter to the number two hero doesn't make you special," Aizawa concluded.

You looked down. "Right..thanks for letting me know. I'll leave now." You spoke quickly walking out with your hand in a fist.

"Ah-Y/n! wait up!" Denki shouted going to go after you.

"Not so fast Denki. I'm done speaking with you." Aizawa spoke

Denki stopped short of the door seeing your figure go out of sight. "I don't care if you're not done talking to me. What you said to Y/n was very rude Aizawa Sensei. Learn to have some manners than just looking at her as the number two hero's daughter." Denki concluded starting to run after you.

You found an empty classroom and sat down in the corner with the lights off slowly starting to tear up. Whenever someone spoke, they only mentioned how you were Endeavor's Daughter. Never who you were. They always suspected you were just like him, Another heartless hero. this made you angry and upset at the same time till you heard a familiar voice outside the classroom door.

"Y/n?!' Denki Shouted. 

You could hear a bit of panic in his voice. You wanted to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. You quickly got up opening the door and hugged him from behind. This gave him a bit of a scare till he looked and noticed it was you.

"Y/n are you alright?" Denki asked concerned.

You only shook your head refusing to look up at him. You felt him hug back.

"It's alright you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Just know I'm here for you." Denki claimed.

You couldn't help but cry harder at his words and he noticed. He took you into the empty classroom you were just in and closed the door behind him. he sat down against the door going to run fingers through your hair till you broke the silence.

"Why are you always so nice to me. I could be heartless just like him Denki." You spoke.

Denki stopped his hand just before he reached your hair. He was silent and you moved out of his grasp.

"Listen Denki I'm glad you care about me though the longer you stay the more they'll pity you." You spoke starting to tear up. "You're a great guy but I don't want you going down with me so please for your own sake...stay away..." You concluded starting to leave before Denki stopped you. "Denki let go."

"No. I won't let go Y/n." Denki spoke.

"Denki-" 

"The moment I let I go I know you'll avoid me and stop caring about yourself." Denki spoke.

You froze. How did he know I wasn't taking care of myself?

"I know you may be wondering how I know. trust me it's just a wild guess but I know from the first day I hung out with you; you were nothing like Endeavor." Denki concluded.

You looked at him tears starting to form up in your eyes.

"I know others may hate me, but I'd like to be your friend Y/n." Denki claimed.

You sighed feeling a little defeated. "Alright Denki. Thanks for cheering me up." You spoke.

Denki smiled and hugged you. You laughed a bit and hugged back.

*~*𝙰/𝙽: 𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚜!*~*