Akhjdkfnckldnxjjdhh

We laughed together for a little while, then he asked:

"Are you sure you can wait for me to be ready? I don't know how long it will take."

"I'm sure. I'm actually not waiting at all, in fact. I never imagined us to ever happen in the first place, so it feels like plenty."

I immediately felt very cringy and very cheesy, and was about to regret saying this. But I quickly stopped that thought when I saw Jungwon blush hard at my words.

Then, I took his hand, making him shiver, and said:

"Although, I think we should talk about what having sex is. I have the feeling you aren't really informed.
Learning about it could help you prepare for it and even maybe looking forward to it."

He suddenly seemed overwhelmed, but still nodded with a smile.

My boy really wasn't ready to hear what all this sex thing was about.

However, I was the one not prepared for what he did.

He suddenly said with flushed cheeks:

"I said three more dates until we kiss and it already had been more than that. But I feel ready now."

And after I had nodded and closed my eyes to let him launch it, he leaned towards me and came to put a peck on my cheek.

Just like the hand holding, he straightened back more red than red, and lowered his eyes.

Which was a good thing, since I happen to be taken over by a serious nosebleed...