1

My long sliky light blue hair cascaded through the wind as I jumped from the tree gracefully. 'Ahh the goodness of being a ninja.' I thought.

I quicklyturned around and threw a lightning covered windmill shruiken at tailing ninja behind me. He screamed in agony as my sadistic laughs echoed through the thick forest trees. With the flick of my wrist my chakra strings retracted and pulled the windmill shruiken back to where I caught it. "Oh? Are you dead?" i poked his side with a twig. "I guess so." I licked the blood clean off my fingers. "Distgusting. Your blood is sour. As I thought." My sharp canines shone in the sunlight. My blue eyes, hard with no emotion stared at the dead man before me. "Your no fun!"i lifted my finger and placed it on his side. Soon enought flames engulfed his entire being and burned him to ashes leaving no trace of eveidence. "Almost there." i said to muself. I pulledmy hood up and buttoned my cloak. Soon a pair of large red gates came into view. "Hey you! What business do you hav ehere at tthe hidden leaf village?" I pulled off my hood, the two ninja gasped. "Your so young!" i sighed and nodded. I'm only 13 but I'm powerful I've even befriended all the tailed beasts... You see I'm not what you woukd call normal. I'm more... Immortal. "Hey Kakashi! Mind showing the young girl to the hokages office?" A ninja with hair that defied gavity walked passed by and stopped hearing his name.His nose was burried inside one of thosse Icha Icha paradise books, he walked over still buried in the book. "I've read eacha nd everyone of those!" i smiled. "Oh really? How old ae you?" He asked. "I'm 13." He nodded. "come on. I'll show you to the Hokage's office." i smiled and jumoed up landing gracefully next to him. "See!" I pulled out all my Icha Icha books. "HOW DID YOU GET THAT ONE?! IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET!!" He gasped. I chuckled sheepishly and handed him a book. "Here. I'm actaully great friends with Jiraya. He gave me some of the new books before they were published." He grabbed the book and put it in his ninja pouch. "I like you kid." He ruffled my hair. "Here we are." Before I knew it, we were standing infront of the Hokage's door. "Thanks!" I beamed. "Thanks!" he nodded and knocked on the door. "Come in." Kakashi opened the door and we both stepped in. "Ah, Kakashi, good to see you. Oh? Who's this?" i bowed respectfully. "I'm Kirumi Toka." Kakashi looked at me surprised. "Toka?" The Hokage looked at me curiously. "Yea... I'm from the land of lightning. My clan... I was forced to... kill them. I killed everyone. My younger brother... died in my arms as did the rest of my family and clan. I didn't want to... It was my duty." They looked at me pity on their faces. "I left the village and came here hoping to start over." The Hoakge nodded and looked at Kakashi. "Welcome to the hidden leaf villlage. You will be attending the academy tomorrow even though, I'm sure your already chunin or jonin level. You will live with Kakashi. Since you seem to already have a connection. Actually..." I looked at him confused. "Kakashi how would you like to have a daughter?" Kakashi's visable eye widened. "A daughter? Why not?" The Hokage looked at me. "Sure!!" I beamed. "Then i'ts set. Welcome Kirumi Toka Hatake."