8

"I wonder what I missed?" I asked myself out loud as I walked down a busy Konoha street. "Hopefully not too much." I let my thoughts trail off before I bumped into someone "I'm sorry!" We both yelled. "Haha!" We helped each other up dusting ourselves off. "I'm sorry! Are you hurt? What's your name?" A boy with dark grey-ish hair and light brown eyes helped me up. "I'm sorry as well! No I'm fine and I'm Kirumi! What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Yukino! Pleasure to meet you!" He winked. "It's a please to meet you as well! I'm sorry but I must go!" I smiled. "Oh okay! Let's meet again!" I nodded and ran to the academy. 'GAHHH!! I'm already super late!' I thought. "I'm sorry!!" I barged in the room. "U-Uh... WRONG CLASS IM SORRY!" The young children stared at me confused. I closed the door and ran through the hallways. "I'm here! I'm sorry!" Iruka just laughed and scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry I guess lost track of time! I think I took too long wrapping my bandages! Im sorry!" I apologized.

I still have to wear bandages because the nurse told me that if I didn't It could potentially cause brain damage. "Okay go sit down." I nodded and walked over to my seat. I sat down and turned to Sasuke who was staring at me. "What?" He smirked. "What happened to you?" I nervously laughed. "Well... You see I um... Was training with my father, we were sparing and I passed out from lack of chakra and hit my head really hard..." He just snickered. "It's not funny!!" I poured. "Sureee." He smirked. "Whatever." I turned to look at iruka Sensei. "Tomorrow we will be taking the Genin test. Please study hard and I hope you become Genin. Today is an early day so you may leave." I swear dropped. 'I've been here for like 10 minutes...' I sighed. "Naruto wanna get some ramen?" He nodded happily. "Wanna come Sasuke?" I asked. "Hn." He stood up and followed Naruto and I out the door. "What?! Why does teme have to come?" Naruto crossed his arms. "I'm just being nice." I held my hands up in defeat. "Hn. dobe." Naruto grew angry and I had to drag them to "ICHIRAKU RAMEN".

"Guys." They continued to bicker.
"Guys!" They didn't seem to stop... "GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They turned wide eyed at me. "S-Sorry!! But we're here.." They nodded and Naruto happily walked in.

"Hey Naruto! Brought some friends? Oh hey Kirumi!" I waved and sat down. "This is Sasuke." Naruto sneered. "Haha! Well what do you three want to eat?" Naruto's eyes filled with joy as he said those words. "I'll have the pork ramen with an extra egg!" My stomach began growling. "Heheh, I'll have the chicken and beef ramen with an extra egg as well!" Sasuke ordered a miso ramen. "So then I was like BOOO! And they were all like AHHHH!!!" Naruto told us one of his pranking stories. I laughed as Sasuke snickered. "Oops!" I bent down to pick up one of my kunai that fell out of my pouch. "Here." I looked up. "Yukino?!" He stared at me wide eyed. "Kirumi? Funny seeing you here!" We laughed. "Yea! How's it going?" He just shrugged and pointed to his ramen. "Great!" I smiled. "That's awesome!" I giggled. "Kiru-chan! Whose that!?" Naruto asked. "This is Yukino! I met him today on my way to the academy. We ran into each other!" I giggled. "Oh cool! I'm Naruto Uzumaki!! The next hokage!" I smiled. "Uchiha Sasuke." Sasuke growled. 'Jeez jealous Much?' I thought. "Nice to meet you all!" He set down his bowl of ramen and left with a happy goodbye right when ours came out. "Here ya go!" I smiled and began slurping my ramen down. "Sasuke?" He picked up his ramen and sat next to me. "What's wrong mr-grumpy-all-the-time-but-inside-is-fabulous?" He looked at me weirdly as I laughed with Naruto. "I don't like him." I ate my ramen. "Who?" I asked confused. "That Yukino guy." I smirked. "Is someone jealous~?" I asked. He slightly blushed before denying my statement. "Okay whatever you say~" I finished my bowl and paid before leaving and thanking Naruto and Sasuke. "What now?" I asked myself. "I know!" I raced home and found Aiko sleeping. "Wake up tiny babyyy!!" I woke him up. "Wha?" He looked at me weirdly. "Wanna play a game?" He responded with a small "no." Before falling back asleep on my bed. "Fine.." I grabbed my sketch book and sat on my window seat. "Good day to draw." I opened my curtains and say on the cushiony window seat where I Leaned me back against the wall and stared out into the distance. "I'll draw you." I grabbed my pencil and began sketching.

-1 and 1/2 later-

"DONE!!" I smiled and threw the sketch book down. I drew Naruto wearing a hokage cloak sitting next to the nine tailed fox plush.

Yes, your probably thinking how does she know about that. Well I'll tell you! I learned the moment I met him No one other than a tailed beast would have such a large chakra. I hope that one day he will be able to surpass the beast and become one with him.