3

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" Kakashi yelled. "AHHHHHHH!!! IM UPPPP!!" I yelled. "Okay good." He smiled. I didn't realize that he mask was off. "I'll walk you to the academy. Get ready!" I nodded and went to my dresser pulling out my new black fishnet long sleeve, I pulled out a kaki colored crop top t-shirt, and black ninja Capri pants. "Okay.." I Lazily nodded at my reflection. I brushed my newly light grey almost silver hair. "Ahh. I'm officially kakashi's daughter." I smiled. I put on my mask and ran down stairs. "Here's some breakfast." He handed me a plate of Dango and left of udon noodles. "Thanks!" I pulled down my mask and quickly are everything. "Will I need weapons?" I asked. "Doubt it. I mean, your going to an academy not a battle." I nodded. "Speaking of which. I need to tell you something." He looked down. "I get this thing called bloodlust. Where I crave blood." He nodded. "So I am usually able to keep that down... But if anything happens it will
Make me go crazy." He patted my head. "We're here." I smiled. "Come on." I nodded as we walked into the building. "Now, I know your nervous but it's going to be fine." I gulped down my fears. "O-Okay." He kissed my forehead and smiled. I knocked on the door and opened it quietly. "H-Hello.." The man at the front walked up to the door. "You must be Kirumi. I'm iruka, your new Sensei." I nodded and followed him to the front of the classroom. "We have a new student! Go ahead introduce yourself!" Iruka said cheerfully. "I'm Kirumi Toka Hatake. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your class." I bowed. I looked back up and saw boys with hearts in their eyes and girls giving me glares. Suddenly I bombarded with questions "How old are you?" "Whys your hair that color?" "Are you single?!" "Do you have a boyfriend?!"

"I'm 13, because it is, yes, and no." I heard some "Yes!" "She's mine!" And "back off!" I sweatdropped. 'Good thing I'm starting over here.' I thought. "Your a monster!" "Yea!" A group of girls began yelling insults at me. "Why do you look like that?" "Ugly!" "Stupid!" "Worthless!" "You looked like a cool person, but now... Ewww!" Iruka yelled at them but I stopped him. "Well, I'm just overjoyed that you took time out of your pathetic lives to think about me." I slid my finger down my face as if I was shedding a tear. "Okay- well go sit by.... Sasuke. Sasuke raise you hand." A boy with black hair and charcoal eyes raised his hand. As I went to sit down I was hissed at by the girls in the classroom all but one. "Who are you?" I asked him. "I'm Uchiha Sasuke." I nodded. "Uchiha, eh?" He grunted and looked the other way. "Tch." I growled. "Uchiha, Uchiha where have I heard that..." I pondered. "I got it!" He looked at me. "Sasuke Uchiha I've heard about you." I snickered. "Think your better than everyone, am I right?" He 'hnned'. "Good luck with that. You'll never surpass me." I laughed. "Tch. Yea right." He smirked. "Let's make it a bet." I smirked. "What's the bet." I asked. He smirked suddenly interested. "During class today we're going to practice throwing shruiken. If I beat you and make a perfect straight line and hit each target then you have to give me 2000 yen. And if I lose I have to give you 2000 yen.(about $10)" I nodded and shook his hand. "Deal. Better start getting ready."

I stepped outside and grabbed sixteen shruiken and a small scroll I have in my pouch. "Go Sasuke!" "Go Sasuke-kun!" Fangirls yelled. "Hey there kitten." I turned around to face 4 boys. "I believe we haven't met, I'm kiba. Kiba inuzuka. This is shikamaru Nara. Choji akamichi, and shino aburame." Kiba grinned. "I'm Kirumi, nice to meet you!" I grinned. "Kirumi! Your up! Sorry I know it's your first day but everyone else had to do this test." I nodded. "Oh please, I could do this with my eyes closed. Oh and I'm going to use this summoning scroll if you don't mind.." I pulled out my scroll. "But that's highly ad-" I cut him off. "Watch." I walked into the middle of the area and concentrated. "Boo! You suck!" "Go away stupid cat!" I felt the chakra boost in my feet. I jumped in the air throwing 8 of my 16 kunai creating a perfect straight line. I closed my eyes and threw the rest each landing in the three other logs with a straight line. "Summoning jutsu!" I swiped my newly bleeding thumb across the scroll. "Whoo.." I grabbed my katana's and created an 'X' infront of Sasuke. "You know Sensei. Your tests are too easy I'd like something more Ya know, challenging. Oh and Uchiha. Pay up." I attached my katana's to my waist. "Fine." He dug in his pocket until pulling out the money and setting it on my open hand. I stared at the gaping, wide eyed classmates in front of me. "What? Never seen a real ninja?" I scoffed. "SO AWESOME! Dattebayo!"